Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I confessed my blackpill thoughts to my friend

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Today my friend and i have been at a public halloween party. He is, like me a manlet and has ASPD but he has a prettyboy like face so he can get foids. He kept talking about the hot foids and i basically broke out and told him that i am depressed and have an inner emptiness. I explained that i have been alone my whole life and can't get any foids because i am a non NT manlet with an ugly face. I told him how i felt and how ovER it is for me. Although he is still a ittle bluepilled he understood me in most regards and agreed with me on many points. We talked a lot about autism, foids and human behaviour. I also cried. At the end i showed him this clip from the movie Whatever (1999):
View: https://youtu.be/9zYL-XylC74?si=mpLPGuofTAAEAwa7

He said that this clip is demotivating but he ultimately agreed on what the character said and i think i blackpilled him at least partially successful. It felt so good letting out all the emotions i kept for myself all these years and vent to him.

Last edited:
Wish I had a friend who I could say this to and would understand me

Wow. That's quite an emocel moment you had there. That's cool he understood a lot of it though.

Today my friend and i have been at a public halloween party. He is, like me a manlet and has ASPD but he has a prettyboy like face so he can get foids. He kept talking about the hot foids and i basically broke out and told him that i am depressed and have an inner emptiness. I explained that i have been alone my whole life and can't get any foids because i am a non NT manlet with an ugly face. I told him how i felt and how ovER it I for me. Although he is still a ittle bluepilled he understood me in most regards and agreed with me on many points. We talked a lot about autism, foids and human behaviour. I also cried. At the end i showed him this clip from the movie Whatever (1999):

He said that this clip is demotivating but he ultimately agreed on what the character said and i think i blackpileld him at least partially successful. It felt so good letting out all the emotions i kept for myself all these years and vent to him.

im 26 and ive never been to a party lmao

Wow. That's quite an emocel moment you had there. That's cool he understood a lot of it though.
Yeah, i never opened up that much to another person.

And yeah i didn't expect him to understand it although he still is a bit bluepilled

i mean it's nice to be honest but you ruined your image in his eyes, i've done this before and it was never good

stop having frinds abandon them all they are planning to kill you for being autistic. You are a different species and they view you as a threat to their tribe

i mean it's nice to be honest but you ruined your image in his eyes, i've done this before and it was never good
He is also an Autisticcel and had depression diagnosed, he can understand me

stop having frinds abandon them all they are planning to kill you for being autistic. You are a different species and they view you as a threat to their tribe
Learn how cultish that sounds

Also if you would have read my thread you would have known that my friend is Autistic as well

Nice. Consider yourself lucky. I've brought up blackpilled ideas to my irl friends in a devil's advocate kind of way, but they wouldn't have none of it.

Jfl why would you Blackpill normies

Nice. Consider yourself lucky. I've brought up blackpilled ideas to my irl friends in a devil's advocate kind of way, but they wouldn't have none of it.
:feelsrope:

Can you talk more about the conversation about women and human behavior? what things did you say?

Can you talk more about the conversation about women and human behavior? what things did you say?
I told him that looks are all women care about and compared it to the animal kingdom, e.g. Gorillas where the concept of personality doesnt exist and only attributes like height, face and social status matter. I also told him that fuck boys (aka Chads) get away with everything just because of their looks and women would rather get pumped and dumped by Chad than have a sub8 secure (of course i told this to him without the usage of Blackpill lingo). He agreed on most points but he is still a bit bluepilled and thought that i should ask out more girls but i think i convinced him at the end that it is pointless.

Last edited:
I also told him that your life is over if you are a male autist because you will always be different and you might as well kill yourself if you are a male autist

I told him that looks are all women care about and compared it to the animal kingdom, e.g. Gorillas where the concept of personality doesnt exist and only attributes like height, face and social status matter. I also told him that fuck boys (aka Chads) get away with everything just because of their looks and women would rather get pumped and dumped by Chad than have a sub8 secure (of course i told this to him without the usage of Blackpill lingo). He agreed on most points but he i still a bit bluepilled and thought that i should ask out more girls but i think i convinced him at the end that it is pointless.
Thank you bro

The scene of the movie Whatever is so fucking painful for me

Not being loved and without sex distroy your life.

Brutally mogs me for going to party

Is ,,Whatever" by Philippe Harel worth viewing?

Most people probably agree with the statement that attractive people are treated better, but somehow they still manage to make efforts to debunk lookism.

Its cognitive dissonance, the thought that looks play a role in all human interactions makes us feel vapid and superficial.

depends how old your friend is i think, if he young teen idk if he would agree on it and just lol at u inside his mind, if he not teenager he most likely can agree totally with blackpill cause it just how nature work, ppl wanna choose the best for themselves so in this case its not hard to see why blackpill is very logical

depends how old your friend is i think, if he young teen idk if he would agree on it and just lol at u inside his mind, if he not teenager he most likely can agree totally with blackpill cause it just how nature work, ppl wanna choose the best for themselves so in this case its not hard to see why blackpill is very logical
He is the same age as me

For me I have the looks, but I am I hate the neurotypical fake pretentious delusional wavelength one has to be on to interact with normies.

It's just too energy consuming for me. I can't do it and after I do and pull it off, I go away feeling I lost a sense of myself.

For me I have the looks, but I am I hate the neurotypical fake pretentious delusional wavelength one has to be on to interact with normies.

It's just too energy consuming for me. I can't do it and after I do and pull it off, I go away feeling I lost a sense of myself.
chad.is .....................

So you're autistic ?

I am 19 and I can confirm Zoomer teens are VERY blackpilled.

Guys will insult other guys on their looks like how girls do now a days. Our generation is very vain.

Today my friend and i have been at a public halloween party. He is, like me a manlet and has ASPD but he has a prettyboy like face so he can get foids. He kept talking about the hot foids and i basically broke out and told him that i am depressed and have an inner emptiness. I explained that i have been alone my whole life and can't get any foids because i am a non NT manlet with an ugly face. I told him how i felt and how ovER it is for me. Although he is still a ittle bluepilled he understood me in most regards and agreed with me on many points. We talked a lot about autism, foids and human behaviour. I also cried. At the end i showed him this clip from the movie Whatever (1999):

He said that this clip is demotivating but he ultimately agreed on what the character said and i think i blackpilled him at least partially successful. It felt so good letting out all the emotions i kept for myself all these years and vent to him.

I'm happy that at least that turned out semi-decent. I a house mate of mine about the blackpill, then he resorted to telling me about how females are all virtuous and the bible. Turns out he is a fag but prances around like some pure christian and I haven't spoke to him in a while. At least your friend seems genuine but I would be careful around people who are able to get girlfriends

So you're autistic ?

No. But probably above average IQ and from a working background which places me in social situations with groups that are not the most open minded. Small minded, performative conformists that only care about doing what's trendy and can elevate their perceived social status.

I care about authenticity a little too much I think. If that makes me non-NT then I guess I am, but I would say I can be neurotypical, as it's lowest common denominator thinking while constantly caring about how you're perceived and acting congruent with your facial features and height.

I just find it's bland and a silly social rat race game. I can't explain it, but I am not aspie or autistic. I think I would have fit in better in the 90s or 00s where there were more alternative types. I feel with my generation Gen Z you have to be one way and you can't fight that box people put you in or you'll constantly be challenged. Unless you're Chad or really tall+normie.

I'm happy that at least that turned out semi-decent. I a house mate of mine about the blackpill, then he resorted to telling me about how females are all virtuous and the bible. Turns out he is a fag but prances around like some pure christian and I haven't spoke to him in a while. At least your friend seems genuine but I would be careful around people who are able to get girlfriends
Shwo your friend Leviticus 18:22

No. But probably above average IQ and from a working background which places me in social situations with groups that are not the most open minded. Small minded, performative conformists that only care about doing what's trendy and can elevate their perceived social status.

I care about authenticity a little too much I think. If that makes me non-NT then I guess I am, but I would say I can be neurotypical, as it's lowest common denominator thinking while constantly caring about how you're perceived and acting congruent with your facial features and height.

I just find it's bland and a silly social rat race game. I can't explain it, but I am not aspie or autistic. I think I would have fit in better in the 90s or 00s where there were more alternative types. I feel with my generation Gen Z you have to be one way and you can't fight that box people put you in or you'll constantly be challenged. Unless you're Chad or really tall+normie.
Over. I hate society. They keep telling you to be yourself and not muuh change for anyone but when you are actually yourself you will be state enemy number 1

Mentalcels are a thing

Nah, I refuse to compromise who I am.

My issue is more social, than with girls. I am not suggesting I am not a virgin btw.

I am still allowed to be here right?

Over. I hate society. They keep telling you to be yourself and not muuh change for anyone but when you are actually yourself you will be state enemy number 1

Exactly!