Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I contribute basically nothing to the economy

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
I want to make clear First that I pay all the taxes, so I'm perfectly fine with the law, but i really contribute almost nothing anyway to the state balance and economy and to the public services, because I really spend few few Money
The only Money that I spend are for food, water, gas, using the car, electicity
I play at the same videogames for years now and I Watch YouTube and films in streaming totally for free

The economy is a global scam made up by the rich elite to keep its petty privileges.

As long as people will believe in the value of the monetary system, they will be cucked.

My utimate goal is to live out of the neoliberal grid. Buy a piece of land (because you can't own anything without a load of meme money first), and be both a hobbo and a king in my own personnal realm.

Far from the normie scum, sex havers, rich cunts and other parasites. Living the dream and eating from my own home grown stuffs.

The economy is a global scam made up by the rich elite to keep its petty privileges.

As long as people will believe in the value of the monetary system, they will be cucked.

My utimate goal is to live out of the neoliberal grid. Buy a piece of land (because you can't own anything without a load of meme money first), and be both a hobbo and a king in my own personnal realm.

Far from the normie scum, sex havers, rich cunts and other parasites. Living the dream and eating from my own home grown stuffs.
My goal as well.

The government steals huge amounts of my tax dollars and redistributes it to nogs and women

it's infuriating, they don't even fix the potholes

therefore, I will FIRE (financial independence, retire early) to reduce my working career and tax theft

The government steals huge amounts of my tax dollars and redistributes it to nogs and women

it's infuriating, they don't even fix the potholes

therefore, I will FIRE (financial independence, retire early) to reduce my working career and tax theft
You pay taxes for every item you buy so even if you retire its useless