Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I could actually find myself responsible for a child while never having touched a woman.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★
My sister has a child and he has Autism. He's still pretty young but it seems pretty severe, and he probably won't ever be able to be fully independent. My parents are getting old and sick. My sister is ~40. There's no Father in sight and never has been. She basically jumped on a random dick as her biological clock was ticking down and got pregnant. She's very morbidly obese and having health problems already (she recently spent some time in hospital), and is showing no inclination to lose weight or improve her health (she never has). We have no other siblings or extended family either of us are close to. She relies on our parents to do half the childcare, only moved out a couple of years ago and basically lives like a child. I'm the same except I haven't shat out a child and I'm not anywhere near as morbidly obese as she is.

I hate children and regret ever developing any small relationship with this one, but living in the house he spends half his life in, it was hard. My sister also gave him my name as his middle name. The TL;DR is that I'm fucked. I need to detach myself from my family and move out. This is hard for a variety of reasons, but particularly as I've left all this shit far too late. Instead of doing this in my early 20s or late teens, I'm now in my mid-30s. Which means my parents are getting to an age where they're getting sick (pretty sure my Dad has cancer), which means I'm obligated to stay somewhat in contact with my family.

My parents will be dead in the next 10-20 years at most. My sister will probably be dead in the same time span. Then I'll be left with either being a slave to an adult with the mind of a child for the rest of my life, or being the one who puts him in a home.

:feelsbadman:

Not your problem it's the foids sister problem.

poorkid, doomed from birth

at least he's turbo mentally retarded and detached from reality, that's good cope
I wouldn't say turbo. He's young so it's hard to judge and judge how he'll develop. He's smart in some ways. Idk I don't even know what a normal kid his age is like.

If you wanna do him a favor then kill her son to end his suffering

My sister has a child and he has Autism. He's still pretty young but it seems pretty severe, and he probably won't ever be able to be fully independent. My parents are getting old and sick. My sister is ~40. There's no Father in sight and never has been. She basically jumped on a random dick as her biological clock was ticking down and got pregnant. She's very morbidly obese and having health problems already (she recently spent some time in hospital), and is showing no inclination to lose weight or improve her health (she never has). We have no other siblings or extended family either of us are close to. She relies on our parents to do half the childcare, only moved out a couple of years ago and basically lives like a child. I'm the same except I haven't shat out a child and I'm not anywhere near as morbidly obese as she is.

I hate children and regret ever developing any small relationship with this one, but living in the house he spends half his life in, it was hard. My sister also gave him my name as his middle name. The TL;DR is that I'm fucked. I need to detach myself from my family and move out. This is hard for a variety of reasons, but particularly as I've left all this shit far too late. Instead of doing this in my early 20s or late teens, I'm now in my mid-30s. Which means my parents are getting to an age where they're getting sick (pretty sure my Dad has cancer), which means I'm obligated to stay somewhat in contact with my family.

My parents will be dead in the next 10-20 years at most. My sister will probably be dead in the same time span. Then I'll be left with either being a slave to an adult with the mind of a child for the rest of my life, or being the one who puts him in a home.

:feelsbadman:
I had no clue @SoycuckGodOfReddit was your brother? :feelshaha:

i think they should force sterilize women over 27 or under 5'4 or if they go above 250 pounds (but they will just lie because AWALT) because it seems to create subhumans

i think they should force sterilize women over 27 or under 5'4 or if they go above 250 pounds (but they will just lie because AWALT) because it seems to create subhumans
based. it would avoid a lot of future .is posters.

Women over a certain age and weight should be banned from procreation. The odds of the poor child having genetic abnormalities (which means Autism/Down's Syndrome etc) increases massively as they age and plump up.

at least he's turbo mentally retarded and detached from reality, that's good cope
There's a mentally slow guy, I work with, he gets messages from fake accounts on Facebook and just assumes the women they are portraying themselves to be are real, he gets so consumed by it he even sends them money, he got so hyped over the GTA 6 trailer and just says whatever stuff is on the top of his head, I fucking love the guy, I wish I could not know about the things I know and live in bliss like him, he's old too, like in his 30's but just has the mind of a small child. I can't be so different than him though after all I work the same shitty part time job as him.

Where the fuck is that dad go find him if ur sister dies he should take the responsibility or at least be paying you to raise him go find him now

would rather be homeless
After becoming the adult that I have and after being around the block a few times I am not going to be responsible for anybody but myself. I fucking hate taking care of people. So I would rather be selfish but smart enough to move through society without getting my a** kicked. Mainly because I don't like to. With people I take care of myself and i'm on hermit monk maxxing.