Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I could never fall in love with a woman even if she wanted me

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
It's a purely hypothetical situation, but if a woman were to ever show genuine romantic interest in me, I could never escape the knowledge that there is no basis for her attraction other than her perception of superior genetics. I would be deluding myself if I thought it was because we had some emotional connection, some conversation in which we both clicked on some deeper level, or anything I could have done. I'm sure that even Chad is aware of this on some level, that he was able to take shortcuts that other guys couldn't.

Romantic love was always a lie, but the disillusionment still hurts. Sexual reproduction is a flawed and wicked means of propagating genetic material into the future. It is the cause of so much desire, pain, and suffering, that if humanity is to have a worthwhile future, must be superseded. I cannot see a future for society in which only females and males with the correct bone structure have a stake in it.

But I do not wish for a better future for myself, because I know that is impossible with with my trash genetics. I do not wish for a better future for anyone. I only wish for the depravity of the female gender to plunge this world into peril once more.

Sexual reproduction is a flawed and wicked means of propagating genetic material into the future. It is the cause of so much desire, pain, and suffering, that if humanity is to have a worthwhile future, must be superseded

Based

The people who talk about not wanting to date women are always the biggest pussy worshippers irl :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Me neither, for the most part due to the exact same reasons you mentioned in your post. I don't understand why so many guys on this forum, who refer to themselves as blackpilled. Still fall in love with foids, just because they showed them a little bit of attention.

The people who talk about not wanting to date women are always the biggest pussy worshippers irl :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Even the most die hard blackpilled incel would become :bluepill: if it meant they could forget everything and be blissfully ignorant. If I could, I'd wipe my memory, but it already does after death.

Even the most die hard blackpilled incel would become :bluepill: if it meant they could forget everything and be blissfully ignorant. If I could, I'd wipe my memory, but it already does after death.
No i wouldnt want to be bluepilled and virgin wondering why girls dont like me and putting effort into useless things thinking it will improve my chances with girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back