Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme I created meme about curries

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
Curries

@wereq @Chudpreet @curryboy @Destroyed lonely @NeverEvenBegan @KillNiggers @Retardfuel @anandkonda @Nightwalker_98

Curries are the Cosmics meme race.

polish women are light-skin indian only

@supersoldier would like to have a word with you.

All 4 pics mogg me, it's over for me

No, there's been examples of Niggers & I think Sands doing well there, but I wouldn't imagine it extends to Curries.
That still doesn't mean most Polish women like nigs or sands. People don't get this concept, but damn near any race can do well in an environment where they're highly scarce, even if their SMV in that area isn't particularly high. If even just one percent of Polish women are mudsharks/sandsharks, that's 184,100 foids that a small number of nigs/sands in the country can monopolize. You also have to consider that racemixing women are pretty much guaranteed to be promiscuous whores, so they're far more likely to casually sleep around than expect commitment

Thank you polish womenz :cryfeels: , you have made my day saar, from now on I'd not call polish women cumpdumpsters, especially if they're potato face busty polecel factories

I am confused on that polish woman part, why polish woman got the hots for us ??

fixed your anti Indian biased propaganda