Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cried twice last night. I don't feel like a Man.

Peanut cartoon happy raising his arms 42091655

Fucking brutal. We never deserved this.

If trauma, humiliation and suicidal thoughts are what it takes to be considered mentally to tough, fuck this world
I understand brocel, I'm going through a similar struggle, DM me if you'd like

Last time I actually cried was probably in 2017 if I ever get teary eyed I just fight them back and start laughing

are u the dude that have a foid hitting kn u and called u her Princess?

are u the dude that have a foid hitting kn u and called u her Princess?
Yes. Theres a girl in my class that bullies me day to day.
One time She kicked me in my balls and the class laughed. Shes the one that called me princess (im talking about the one with the key)
The girl that i thought about in that night is a different one

Men get drunk and cry alone and get over it, we suffer alone especially us incels. There is no light in the end of the tunnel.

Men get drunk and cry alone and get over it, we suffer alone especially us incels. There is no light in the end of the tunnel.
No offense but alcohol is a normie thing. Black tar heroin is where its at:feelshmm:

No time for working out +takes too long. My parents Cook only greasy foods. And fuck cold showers

greasy/fatty foods is actually good for testosterone (ofc it depends on the type of fat though).

But really, having to cry is not linked to testosterone and also does not make you gay. Emotions are good. Use them to your advantage.

greasy/fatty foods is actually good for testosterone (ofc it depends on the type of fat though).

But really, having to cry is not linked to testosterone and also does not make you gay. Emotions are good. Use them to your advantage.
I wish i could be emotionless. Lobotomy is good

I bet you cried like a beeeeeetch, beeache

Tears don't burn unless in solitude.

And i cried and wasted my energy on some girl. It was the same goth girl in that creepshot.

Why do i have to be so mentally weak? I was just thinking about her cuddling my pillow and started getting teary eyed. I thought i could stop myself but it all went downhill from here.

I woke up with a headache. Runny nose and red face.

I feel so gay and weak. Its humiliating to talk about this.
As i was thinking about her, the words: "YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THIS" popped up into my head. And i cried like a gay bastard.

View attachment 963740
You will learn to abandon and forsake yourself of any grievances

don't see females as potential romantic partners, you will be disappointed in the end
I know it's difficult but you need to completely throw away the idea of a woman ever loving you, that shit is just never happening.

If that's even hard to find as a normie, as an incel is straight up impossible.

Last edited:
I know it's difficult but you need to completely throw away the idea of a woman ever loving you, that shit is just never happening.

If that's even hard to find as a normie, as an incel is straight up impossible.

And i cried and wasted my energy on some girl. It was the same goth girl in that creepshot.

Why do i have to be so mentally weak? I was just thinking about her cuddling my pillow and started getting teary eyed. I thought i could stop myself but it all went downhill from here.

I woke up with a headache. Runny nose and red face.

I feel so gay and weak. Its humiliating to talk about this.
As i was thinking about her, the words: "YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THIS" popped up into my head. And i cried like a gay bastard.

View attachment 963740
you aren't