Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I cried watching the movie Rain Man

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
It's a movie about a Chad that finds out he has an autistic brother and he is going to have to share an inheritance with him.
Some say it's a really caricaturised depiction of autism, but I like it.
I first watched when I was a kid and cried, and now I watched it again and I cried again.
I don't think it's a movie thats supposed to make you cry, but this type of characters are my weakness. I feel bad for them, they are so inocent. I also feel represented by them in some ways. They don't belong in this world, and neither do I.
I also cried watching Forrest Gump as a kid jfl.

B538a3d1477daf8cebf62278f12af03fbf99a75cdf51611e4c0a74a95d3b0b4e RI V TTW

Last edited:
i also watched this movie in the past and even tho i didn't cry while watching it left a strong emotional effect on me. it's just weird seeing a relationship between the socialable chad and the autistic brother. and tit does remind me a bit of forest.
still like the scene of when the brother can tell accurately the number of those things that fell in the ground in the restaurant. best scene tbh

I will watch it. Any other movie suggestions? I didnt watch movies before I gave up with life because they are boring. And now I dont watch movies because I get triggered by seeing jbs or young women in it.

i also watched this movie in the past and even tho i didn't cry while watching it left a strong emotional effect on me. it's just weird seeing a relationship between the socialable chad and the autistic brother. and tit does remind me a bit of forest.
still like the scene of when the brother can tell accurately the number of those things that fell in the ground in the restaurant. best scene tbh
A lot of great scenes tbh, I like when he stops in the middle of the street and everyone screams at him and he goes crazy

I also really like the poster of the movie and how just by body language you can tell one is an autist and the other is chad

I will watch it. Any other movie suggestions? I didnt watch movies before I gave up with life because they are boring. And now I dont watch movies because I get triggered by seeing jbs or young women in it.
I dont have more suggestions tbh

Nice film. Every Chad and Stacy should be forced to have an autistic sibling to give them empathy

My god how short is Dustin Hoffman?

Watch any of kubrik and scorsese films.

Nice film. Every Chad and Stacy should be forced to have an autistic sibling to give them empathy
As a autistic sibling with Chad brothers that doesn't work on them and they still live happy lives and are happily married to Stacies.

I can give you many, if you want. What genre do you like?