Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cry alone again today.

dirtyricecel

dirtyricecel

Eyes Contact Avoider9000
★★★
I'm sitting on my chair in front of my monitor, I was working on something and listening to my native language music, and some of the lyrics hit really hard :feelscry:
I start tearing up and tear start falling off my cheeks, I cry alone in my cold dark room :cryfeels: for minutes before gather myself and continue working on my stuff :fuk:
So naturally I press like button on that song because it so relatable :feelsohh::feelsclown:

The loneliness slowly killing me, it is the worst kind of poison :fuk:

Lonely Art GIF by wilbrand

yes I was looking for that word you are exactly fucking filthy gross deranged dumb ladyboy with soft tiny little prick wanna bang you $10 hooker?! :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: (in video game)
When are we getting part 2 of hillbilly heroin and taking a filthy sloppy diarrhea shit inside Pringle can

I spent yesterday crying but I feel better a bit
Crying does help you vent and make you feel better but I personally don't want to do it too much :feelskek:

I cried yesterday for the same resaon, loneliness is pretty taxing on the mind
I thought at 28 yo I would be more accepting of it.

Crying is a fakecel trait