Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I deadass think jaw is a cope

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
Like as long as you aren't recessed (aka deformed) it doesn't matter.
Every fucking tik tok chad that have harems of females at their feet has an average jaw but its all fucking hair and pheno never a fucking deathnic (unless they are white passing) with tan/meeks pheno and E-boy cut
FUCK
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Angularity of bones mean nothing without pheno and harmony prove me wrong

Every fucking tik tok chad that have harems of females at their feet has an average jaw but its all fucking hair and pheno never a fucking deathnic (unless they are white passing) with tan/meeks pheno and E-boy cut
FUCK
Eye area, lips, nose size and shipe are just as important as jaw imo.

FRAME + BIG DICK = UNSTOPPABLE

Agreed jawline helps but it isn’t mandatory

Every fucking tik tok chad that have harems of females at their feet has an average jaw
examples? most of what i've seen (very little I dont use tiktok) has been above average jaws. But I dont think its the most important anyways

examples? most of what i've seen (very little I dont use tiktok) has been above average jaws. But I dont think its the most important anyways
Average - Abov average (doesn't really matter cos most people are recessed)
it differs a lot
I made this thread about it
Agreed jawline helps but it isn’t mandatory
Its normie shit and its overrated asf here tbh

Big full coloured lips are underrated as fuck on PSL/lookism in general.
Literally every tik tok slayer has it
Lips that are too big and look like fish lips are a failo though.
There is a difference between full healthy colored lips and fat lips.
I wouldn't say big colored lips are that acceptable except for tyrones that naturally have bigger lips.

Lips that are too big and look like fish lips are a failo though.
There is a difference between full healthy colored lips and fat lips.
I wouldn't say big colored lips are that acceptable except for tyrones that naturally have bigger lips.
Lips that are too big will fuck up chin and philtrum height it still has to be harmonious and along with a wide palate = good smile

Lips that are too big will fuck up chin and philtrum height it still has to be harmonious and along with a wide palate = good smile
Unpopular opinion but I think it's better to have thin lips than lips that stick out and look like you have a pouting expression all the time. Thick lips are more usually a failo than thin lips tbh

Unpopular opinion but I think it's better to have thin lips than lips that stick out and look like you have a pouting expression all the time. Thick lips are more usually a failo than thin lips tbh
Really?
thin lips are subhuman and sickly as fuck
Almost every JB tik tok God has good lips

Most people's jaws are recessed. Legit zero jaw length and no protruding chin whatsoever. A lot of guys are high body fat, and even then, a good jaw and ramus is SUPER RARE

Really?
thin lips are subhuman and sickly as fuck
Almost every JB tik tok God has good lips
As an ethnic male it's better not to have thick lips because of the dark purple coloring imo.

For some reason probably having to do with black males higher SMV in general, only black males can pull off having thick lips.

As an ethnic male it's better not to have thick lips because of the dark purple coloring imo.

For some reason probably having to do with black males higher SMV in general, only black males can pull off having thick lips.
Yea bright colour is ideal.
If you are ethnic and can't somehow get a redish pinkish undertone its gg if you have big lips

FUCK

FUCK
Jaw is more important for chads tbh

Harmony is the most important. Notice how Chico doesn't have a good chin or Jaw yet he's still 10/10. Also, I believe eye area is the most important.

Harmony is the most important. Notice how Chico doesn't have a good chin or Jaw yet he's still 10/10. Also, I believe eye area is the most important.
Harmony and pheno

Eye area + pheno >>>>> jaw

Overall eye area is KING.

ER face was fucked because of his out of place lips.

I may not be objective in rating myself, but the jaw and chin are both too fucked up for me, while my eye are is not so fucked. It's not great, but it's not prey eyes. I lack lower third width the most. Jaw might not be important if you have top tier eye area. But if you don't, you can capitalize on jaw. My other features are not great, but my jaw is legit trash. If I atleast had ok jaw, I could boost few points easily imo.

Fuq, I just came up with some theory, on why women might emphasize on certain features more than others. We all know, that the set of those features is usually consistent between all women: chiseled jaw, hooded eyes, brow ridge etc.

But, I believe, many of you also seen photos of those celeb foids with wide jaws for example (although many of them are surgerymaxxed). Though, you gotta admit there are women who jawmog most men and literally have refrigerator shaped faces.

I wonder, if, for example, there is such a foid with a wide jaw. If she had to choose between a guy with great hunter eyes and shit tier jaw and a guy with good jaw, but shit tier eye area. Could she choose the hunter eyes, instead jaw, knowing she has good jaw genetics and would such decision be consistent?
Will read later, thanks

I may not be objective in rating myself, but the jaw and chin are both too fucked up for me, while my eye are is not so fucked. It's not great, but it's not prey eyes. I lack lower third width the most. Jaw might not be important if you have top tier eye area. But if you don't, you can capitalize on jaw. My other features are not great, but my jaw is legit trash. If I atleast had ok jaw, I could boost few points easily imo.

Fuq, I just came up with some theory, on why women might emphasize on certain features more than others. We all know, that the set of those features is usually consistent between all women: chiseled jaw, hooded eyes, brow ridge etc.

But, I believe, many of you also seen photos of those celeb foids with wide jaws for example (although many of them are surgerymaxxed). Though, you gotta admit there are women who jawmog most men and literally have refrigerator shaped faces.

I wonder, if, for example, there is such a foid with a wide jaw. If she had to choose between a guy with great hunter eyes and shit tier jaw and a guy with good jaw, but shit tier eye area. Could she choose the hunter eyes, instead jaw, knowing she has good jaw genetics and would such decision be consistent?
I just lack pheno hair and harmony tbh

Jaw matters less when you are a teenager where feminine looking pretty boys are more popular than they are later on.
You can have a weak jaw and you can look feminine if the rest of your face is very attractive.
If you have a weak jaw + bad eye area + bad head shape + bad nose etc you're fucked.

Wait what? I thoght the TikTok eboy chads were all about jaw. You're right that hair is life but those JAWHLYNN CHEKKK videos exist for a reason

cope lol

u need excedingly good growht

toip tier jaw, eye area and nose

godd ratios (not necasary if u have all of the above)

Wait what? I thoght the TikTok eboy chads were all about jaw. You're right that hair is life but those JAWHLYNN CHEKKK videos exist for a reason
God why don’t I have hair :feels::feels::feels:

Your average TikTok “””slayer””” has a much lower SMV than your average highschool jock.
Masc shits all over pretty, especially after highschool.

You have a point. It's mostly cope--you'll be fine if you have a non-deformed jaw and chin. But, if you have a top-tier jaw, then it truly enhances your looks in a good way. Just look at Rami Malek. Imagine what kind of subhuman he would have been with a normal jaw - or worse, a recessed chin. Awful, right? Inb4 some self-hating deathnik starts coping with "muh blue eyes." His eye area is unattractive from a PSL perspective. Not to mention that according to PSL, it isn't the eye color that makes somebody attractive (generally speaking, anyway, exceptions exist, just like Jeremy Meeks) - it's the eye shape (so, amount of hooding, the actual shape of your eye and the amount of upper eyelid exposure).

Big full coloured lips are underrated as fuck on PSL/lookism in general.
Literally every tik tok slayer has it
medium lips are best. you dont want small or too big.

great hair/great hairline i think is sometimes underrated.

You don’t need a gigamasculine brick jaw with a square chin to be attractive. Just have a forward grown jaw with a protruding chin that isn’t subhumanly barrow from the front, that’s all that matters

FUCK
Idgaf who you take nobody is slaying with a recessed chin or bad jaw

What do you mean by higher in general? Higher than whites?
No not higher than whites but approaching that of white males compared to before the 90s.
Overall it's still tall white males that can most easily get laid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back