Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News i decided to lower my dream expectation about foids.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
what i want the most is a goodhearted cute foid that will love me. will hug me. and will cuddle me. but that will never happen.

so i lower my dream to cooming on ONE foid face for free. thats my GOAL in life.

and it will happen. the day will come when i will be at the bar, will manage to pickup a drunk af foid, and i will coom on her face. and will make her swallow some of it.

and from that day - i will OWN HER. my dna will be inside her forever. she wont ever be able to undo it. no. she will always know i coomed on her face.

thats my dream. and it WILL happen. doesnt matter if this year or in 5 or 10 years. it will happen.

and everytime i will remember her face full of my cum - i will smile.

so watch out DEGENARETES SLUTS. nxd is waiting for his moment, and he WILL take advantage of your drunk brain.

Last edited:
I'd be careful about that, apparently having sex with a drunk person (if they're female) is illegal and rape now.

So no, you're not likely to get even that pewpew.

thats my dream. and it WILL happen. doesnt matter if this year or in 5 or 10 years. it will happen
12418.jpg

That’s pretty cool bro

what i want the most is a goodhearted cute foid that will love me. will hug me. and will cuddle me. but that will never happen.

so i lower my dream to cooming on ONE foid face for free. thats my GOAL in life.

and it will happen. the day will come when i will be at the bar, will manage to pickup a drunk af foid, and i will coom on her face. and will make her swallow some of it.

and from that day - i will OWN HER. my dna will be inside her forever. she wont ever be able to undo it. no. she will always know i coomed on her face.

thats my dream. and it WILL happen. doesnt matter if this year or in 5 or 10 years. it will happen.

and everytime i will remember her face full of my cum - i will smile.

so watch out DEGENARETES SLUTS. nxd is waiting for his moment, and he WILL take advantage of your drunk brain.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, CANT STOP LAUGHING BROOOO. BROOO BROO.

( do that but in mortal kombat 3. fbicels cant touch me. :feelsthink::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ) .

How do you know that some random slut you pick up at the bar is going to have good enough oral skills?

Nothing worse than a blowjob where the foid scrapes your dick with her teeth

Expectations me, XD :p
( Wonder if you get the joke, if not, guess I will just explain )

How do you know that some random slut you pick up at the bar is going to have good enough oral skills?

Nothing worse than a blowjob where the foid scrapes your dick with her teeth
lmao wtf. fakecel POS
Expectations me, XD :p
( Wonder if you get the joke, if not, guess I will just explain )
no i did not get the joke.

I'd be careful about that, apparently having sex with a drunk person (if they're female) is illegal and rape now.
they can do this if ur ugly, jsut dont talk to them and be like knajjd

i have it low and still over

If incels starts lowering their standars by one percent we will start fucking Chickens and dogs.