Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I deeply hate all lifeforms on EaRth

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
It's not only about humans. All species on EaRth are full of sin. Their bodies are complete shit. Earth is literally a hell planet, where all species are created just to suffer.

Why the fuck are all lifespecies dependent on food and why the fuck cant lifespecies fully restore after getting injured, and why all the lifespecies age?

Who the fuck created this shit? All the life on Earth must be completely destroyed so that we can create a better form of life next time.

Good Efilist post

Mushrooms are living organisms, specifically belonging to kingdom Fungi. Mushrooms are made of cells and must gain energy in order to live. Mushrooms are often thought of as plants because they grow out of the soil. However, they are unable to undergo photosynthesis like plants do.

Those damn mushroom niggers

Husbando Prime (@HusbandoPrime) / X

Yes all life is a mistake.

Mushrooms are living organisms, specifically belonging to kingdom Fungi. Mushrooms are made of cells and must gain energy in order to live. Mushrooms are often thought of as plants because they grow out of the soil. However, they are unable to undergo photosynthesis like plants do.

Those damn mushroom niggers

Husbando Prime (@HusbandoPrime) / X
Why must they gain energy? Fucking sinful faggots.

Life is that which creates the values of deprivation and suffering

We're all just being exploited by life and our genes, they will do anything to replicate themselves, and throw us all away like trash when we're no longer useful to them and their replication.

Life feeds on life, life is a broken, flawed game

Same I hate some more than others but I agree

The only people I care about are my parents. Fuck everyone and everything else.