Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I defy all stereotypes about Mexicans and Hispanics

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I am Mexican (Hispanic) but I don’t drink tequila or any alcoholic beverages, i don’t speak Spanish, I have an English American accent, I don’t listen to mariachi music, I don’t attend parties often, I like Mexican food but I don’t think its the best food out there, imo Italian food is the best, I’m not catholic, I’m atheist, I rarely eat Mexican candy like tamarindo and sweet chili powder, I don’t curse or use profanity irl (only when I’m discussing inceldom on .is), I’m not poor, I’m not highly extroverted like my Mexican/hispanic peers because I mostly invest my time into productive activities such as doing research on interesting subjects and watching documentaries on all kinds of topics especially history, social issues and politics
Overall, I’m just a regular person who has no culture. I only live by my incel/blackpill values.

latino = someone born and raised in Latin America.

Overall, I’m just a regular person who has no culture. I only live by my incel/blackpill values.
Me too.

latino = someone born and raised in Latin America.

Me too.
i despise mexican culture because men worship their women by celebrating big parties for them and misogyny is non-existent in that culture

i despise mexican culture because men worship their women by celebrating big parties for them and misogyny is non-existent in that culture
i fuckin secretly hate western culture, and anything that isn't polish or baltic