Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I designed a flag for Incels

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Untitled

-The blue color represents the male gender
-The 4 stars represent all 4 races of men (white men, black men, asian men, and brown men) it also represents unity of all 4 races of men
-The lion carrying the sword is meant to symbolize that incels will never surrender and will fight for its interests
-The I symbolizes the Incels, it's being protected by the big powerful lion carrying the sword
@AsiaCel, any thoughts?

5 stars in a chevron above the lion

8.5/10. Would have been more cooler If star's had formed a ring IMO.

I like the color scheme

A badger or wolverine should represent our animal

Last edited:
dang this is some nice stuff :feelscomfy: :yes: :bigbrain:

View attachment 1143143
-The blue color represents the male gender
-The 4 stars represent all 4 races of men (white men, black men, asian men, and brown men) it also represents unity of all 4 races of men
-The lion carrying the sword is meant to symbolize that incels will never surrender and will fight for its interests
-The I symbolizes the Incels, it's being protected by the big powerful lion carrying the sword
@AsiaCel, any thoughts?
based

Looks very professional, brocel.

It’s good but need more stars
Put a star for abo niggers and sand niggers

Good flag. I dig that style, although I personally prefer red color.

It’s good but need more stars
Put a star for abo niggers and sand niggers
I thought abos are part of the black/negroid race. Sand niggers can choose to be white or brown because they are a diverse group of people

Nice flag. 7/10 I think a lion is a bit too noble or Chad-like for an inkwell flag. Something like a rodent or pig would fit better.

Nice flag. 7/10 I think a lion is a bit too noble or Chad-like for an inkwell flag. Something like a rodent or pig would fit better.
yes, maybe a vulture or some other kind of ugly and misunderstood animal thats loyal to its race

A badger or wolverine should represent our animal
I'd say a dragon would be best, since they were feared despite never being seen, much like the mostly imaginary threat of "incel violence"

I'd say a dragon would be best, since they were feared despite never being seen, much like the mostly imaginary threat of "incel violence"
That would be pretty sick, actually. It would also represent the power that inkwells all have deep within them, and certainly together in mass numbers united under a common cause and strong leader.

That would be pretty sick, actually. It would also represent the power that inkwells all have deep within them, and certainly together in mass numbers united under a common cause and strong leader.
Would the dragon flag look cooler if is carrying a banner that says "Incel Union and Incel Power" instead of carrying a sword?

The flag looks great. Could you make a variant with a shark instead of a lion? Sharks are more incel-like

Nice concept but I think the stars aren't centred/ aligned properly in this rendition

Would the dragon flag look cooler if is carrying a banner that says "Incel Union and Incel Power" instead of carrying a sword?
I'm no flag designer, but that seems a bit too on the nose as it were. Typography has little place for a flag. Just look at the greatest and most iconic flags in history; they do not need any words or phrases—just symbols and colors with the right arrangement.

Of course, there are some exceptions, like the Roman flag. So if you wish to try it, you could.