Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I destroyed my normie father and chad brother in a heated argument using facts and logic

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
An hour ago, my Chad brother was bitching about my volume being too loud because he thought it was bothering the people in my house who were sleeping. FYI, it was night time. I agreed to lower the volume so the noise would not disturb anyone. My chad brother then told me to turn off the volume, I said no. Then my normie dad gets involved and sides with my chad brother. They accused me of being an immature grown up. I was offended by this comment. I spoke up for myself and defended myself with facts and logic. I told them that nobody in the house was disturbed, everybody was deep asleep. They said that is not the point. What the fuck? This is a valid point, my volume was not bothering anyone so why should i turn it off even if volume is very low? I then told them that they have failed to engage in a civil and productive conversation as mature adults for not acknowledging my line of reasoning which is valid and logical. I also said that they are ignorant for abandoning critical thinking and resorting to baseless accusations against me :feelskek: :feelskek: They then stopped talking because they had nothing else to say, they had no way to prove that I was wrong. I am just sick and tired of my normie relatives attacking me for minor things. I just want to move out of this house and rent an apartment, but I don't have enough money to do that right now. I need to finish college first.

Last edited:

Just use headphones or earbuds.

i mean you got headphones? not justifying your family for hassling you, just looking for conflict avoiding solutions

"Facts and logic"

i mean you got headphones? not justifying your family for hassling you, just looking for conflict avoiding solutions
The volume wasn't disturbing anyone. My dad and brother falsely asserted that the volume was waking up everyone that was sleeping but this is not what happened. Everyone was peacefully sleeping.

The volume wasn't disturbing anyone.
thats not what im saying tho, regardless if the volume disturbs anyone, whether you think it doesnt or they think it does, thats where the problem comes from.
what you're trying to do is win over your adversary in a confrontation with an argument. hardly ever does that go over well
best way to win over your opponent is to beat them before they even know you are at odds.
take out the problem before they can even come bring one to you.
just get headphones theory. avoid unnecessary conflict and get out from underneath your family. then you can buy 7.1 dolby surround sound in your apartment and coom on full max

How do u even have a normie father and Chad brother? Is ur mom a stacy?

I would rather speak up for myself than to submit myself to ignorant people who slander me or attempt to silence me

How do u even have a normie father and Chad brother? Is ur mom a stacy?
Nope, my mom is a goblina but she was pretty in her younger years. By the way, my father used to be a chadlite in his 20s and now he aged badly.

good luck on getting out thank god I own a house so normie relatives (or potential roomates) can all go fuck themselves.