Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I didn't get kissed in nightclub. Rope or masturbate?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date

title

• rope

• masturbate

Results are only viewable after voting.
Masturbate then rope

rope, why the fuck do you go to nightclubs every fucking day?

why do mods let this guy free?

Meaningless thread.

Screenshot from 2022 02 16 18 55 14

Over

I took off my mask at school and the only thing I got was a bit of eye contact, Not a single girl started sucking my cock on the spot:feelscry:
You get eye contact. Get the fuck out of here, the only eye contact I get is looks of disgust :feelsree:

perhaps.

good cope.

This. If I was a true incel i'd be having a threesome with Stacys right now. @Fat Link do your job, man.
hey buddy
  • Do not troll, bait, proselytize, post misinformation or platitudes, mass tag users, or necropost (i.e., do not post in inactive threads older than ~1 month unless you have something to contribute - plain agreement, mere quoting, and meaningless one-liners don't qualify as contributing).
  • Do not post low effort, spam, advertisement, or in all-caps.
  • Inceldom Discussion:
    • Low effort is not allowed here. Please post quality threads and responses only.
:feelsaww:

hey buddy
  • Do not troll, bait, proselytize, post misinformation or platitudes, mass tag users, or necropost (i.e., do not post in inactive threads older than ~1 month unless you have something to contribute - plain agreement, mere quoting, and meaningless one-liners don't qualify as contributing).
  • Do not post low effort, spam, advertisement, or in all-caps.
  • Inceldom Discussion:
    • Low effort is not allowed here. Please post quality threads and responses only.
:feelsaww:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb31Ydw6LPI

You spend money in these clubs?

Giga waste of money.
not really, very good cope. Last few nightclub journeys weren't very eventful but they were in the past some years ago and i'm more NT now so lots of hope.

do you go with other guys or is it just you

other guys. Too high inhib to go alone.
this is rare nowadays, even when i hung out with people, they rarely want to go out together

perks of being a youngcel i guess

this is rare nowadays, even when i hung out with people, they rarely want to go out together

perks of being a youngcel i guess
yup, need to make the most of it. First time in a long time that I have a social life.

Lol what? I've gone to bars and pubs for years and walked home in misery after never even getting a look let alone a conversation. Can't even catch a glance in a bar despite going like 50 times. Too ugly to even get recognition

Lol what? I've gone to bars and pubs for years and walked home in misery after never even getting a look let alone a conversation. Can't even catch a glance in a bar despite going like 50 times. Too ugly to even get recognition
Did girls approach and kiss your friends?

rope is winning

Hah! I go alone.. standing around awkwardly looking to see if anyone looks at me cause I don't know what to do by myself. It really sucks. If I had others to go with I'd assume at least one of us might have some conversations or something but by yourself it's even harder.

Back in my hometown I'd sometimes go with others but that wasn't to regular bars that was usually to live band nights and the guys I went with wernt conventionally attractive or close to it. Most metal fan guys arnt and those were the only times I'd go with other people
Did girls approach and kiss your friends?

How do you even talk to Foids at a nightclub, isn't the music too loud anyhow? Nightclubs are literally Tinder IRL, you'd better be a Chad or it's useless going to one.

Now did you rope or masturbate?

Rope tbh i kiss girls daily. Over for you

Both simultaneously, don't die from it though.

I've been to clubs a few times, the only people I saw getting kissed there were chads. Even chadlites were struggling.

How do you even talk to Foids at a nightclub, isn't the music too loud anyhow? Nightclubs are literally Tinder IRL, you'd better be a Chad or it's useless going to one.
You stand around until a foid comes over to you and kisses you or starts dancing with you and then that slowly turns into making out. Sadly i'm too autistic for dancing.

Huh? How is that possible. Clubs are hoe central. I have no problem getting them to kiss.

it's over
Common you can't be serious. Just dress and smell nice. Sit beside the one you think you have chance with, buy her a drink, start a conversation and within 10 minutes you'd be making out.

Its not rocket science

Common you can't be serious. Just dress and smell nice. Sit beside the one you think you have chance with, buy her a drink, start a conversation and within 10 minutes you'd be making out.

Its not rocket science
Not really how it works, if a foid asks you to buy her drinks or asks you for cigarettes it means she's not attracted to you. Otherwise yeah, just wait for one to approach you so you don't waste time wondering if she's actually attracted to you.

Last edited:
Nightclubs are still around ??

Not really how it works, if a foid asks you to buy her drinks or asks you for cigarettes it means she's not attracted to you. Otherwise yeah, just wait for one to approach you so you don't waste time wondering if she's actually attracted to you.
Whatever man. I'm not the one missing out on making out here. Maybe open up a little bit