Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I do not hate women.

I hate women, and they hated me first.
No, they should be blamed for their slut behavior. They should be blamed for not dating their looks match and only being used as a cumrags for chads and tyrones. They should be blamed for all their dating standards since they're so picky, it's literally going to cause population collapses in some countries.

This type of post pops up once in a while
It's up to each one of us tbh (water)

I dont agree with hate consuming me, if I can avoid having them rent free on my mind thatd be better, but even if its ineffective at many things I still hate evil and those who love it and or defend it

But still, many of their behaviors and all of their whoredom is hate worthy, it seems inevitable for some to hate them, more so when women and the cucks after them hate virgin men for existing and are biased against males, and we have to coexist/interact with them/work in groups with them

Our male nature is also restricted(subverted even), women should behave right as well, not be a mess of lust or a poor imitation of a man. Besides how much can be blamed on nature when we consider artificial factors/enviroment

Based! Jesus was an incel and promoted good morals and values. It's time to return to those morals and values. The only thing that can save our civilization.

I don't really hate most women either, as I'm pretty darn heterosexual. Most of my hate goes to individual people that wrong me, not groups. Though I must admit that I fucking hate all fags and dykes.

This fucking forum has truly went downhill.

It's simply in their nature
it's also in the nature of a virus to destroy it's host. Imagine not hating such a thing. Something simply following it's natural programming is a cucked reason to not deserve your hatred.

@faded can I join Your kike overlord organization? Please help a brother, I Will serve My jewish overlord and kill THE goyim:feelshehe::feelshehe:

i realized this months ago, can’t change basic biology so what’s the point in being so angry or upset about it

I mean i was like this for probably all through high school.. i didn’t gain anything besides poor mental health and disarrayed thinking, better to improve and focus on what you actually can change

I Will become THE ultimate World cleanser and destroy every religion and promote jews supremacy. You can Also come here and FUCK Malaysian woman.

I pay For it

I agree with you but unfortunaly I think there is no going back now. We can't fix society anymore. We have no weapons and no orgnization. It's over, this is it. It will only get worse.

Something really bad is going to happen in a few years. Lots of people got the vaccine, people dont have kids anymore, there is that catholic prophecy that says this pope is the last pope and bla bla.

Me neither, I just hate the selfishness and entitledness

it's also in the nature of a virus to destroy it's host. Imagine not hating such a thing. Something simply following it's natural programming is a cucked reason to not deserve your hatred.
yes but we have created medicines and vaxxx to override their programming, not yelled at them and encourage mass killings of viruses. What i'm saying is that we need to control the foids instead of mindless hatred which will go nowhere

What the fuck is this shit?
>IT'S LE THEIR NATURE!!!
And? So if it's in a murderer's nature to kill others - this somehow means it's ok???
What IS this???

I Will become THE ultimate World cleanser and destroy every religion and promote jews supremacy. You can Also come here and FUCK Malaysian woman.

I pay For it
Send me $ and we have a deal. I don’t want disgusting gook women though even for free no thanks