Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I do not have motivation to play new games or to experience a new gaming experience

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I've got like 205 bought games on Steam and I have 0 motivation to play any of them. I haven't completed like 70% of the games that I bought myself and at this point am I mentally ill or a retarded consoomer like the most normies who just buy anything on sale ? I would say to myself I will play this single player game today but I end up booting up CS:Source or CS 1.6 to bhop. I usually do this because bhopping makes me feel at ease It's a very good way to cope with my shitty life. So I was just wondering whether there are any people here who refuse to play the games that they buy. Because booting up a multiplayer game that you know everything about is easier than getting into a brand new game.

I've got like 205 bought games on Steam and I have 0 motivation to play any of them. I haven't completed like 70% of the games that I bought myself and at this point am I mentally ill or a retarded consoomer like the most normies who just buy anything on sale ? I would say to myself I will play this single player game today but I end up booting up CS:Source or CS 1.6 to bhop. I usually do this because bhopping makes me feel at ease It's a very good way to cope with my shitty life. So I was just wondering whether there are any people here who refuse to play the games that they buy. Because booting up a multiplayer game that you know everything about is easier than getting into a brand new game.
There are moments when I'm like that too, but soon I go back to enjoying my games as if it were my first time

Play Bloons TD

thats alot of games in ur library ngl

Ok GrAYcel

I have zero drive to play anything, and there are tons of games to play on game pass

Once you play multiplayer it is harder to go back to single player beucase as soon as the game fresh run out it feels boring since it does fulfilled your social needs that multiplayer does

I kinda feel ya a bit on this. I have a MacBook Pro w only Minecraft with some mods on it. I would love to have a nice, high quality gaming PC I could download so much games and mods on and just vidyamaxx for hours. I do have an Xbox One, which isn't that bad but we are getting mogged by next gen since a lot of games are being next gen exclusive :feelsUgh:

I still do find enjoyment in what I do have though, and I can even get some mods for some of the games I have(Skyrim, Fallout). I also luckily got special editions and stuff like that for games which includes a bunch of DLC/Add-ons.

just start fucking instead of trying to video cope

've got like 205 bought games on Steam and I have 0 motivation to play any of them.
you could be hella cool and family share them with me on steam. If you spent your money on them then at least someone should enjoy them.

Once you play multiplayer it is harder to go back to single player beucase as soon as the game fresh run out it feels boring since it does fulfilled your social needs that multiplayer does
damn I am also an Aatrox main. Based brother

I kinda feel ya a bit on this. I have a MacBook Pro w only Minecraft with some mods on it. I would love to have a nice, high quality gaming PC I could download so much games and mods on and just vidyamaxx for hours. I do have an Xbox One, which isn't that bad but we are getting mogged by next gen since a lot of games are being next gen exclusive :feelsUgh:

I still do find enjoyment in what I do have though, and I can even get some mods for some of the games I have(Skyrim, Fallout). I also luckily got special editions and stuff like that for games which includes a bunch of DLC/Add-ons.
I'm gaming on a loud shitty gaming laptop. I'm usually a mid FPS gamer depends on the games I'm playing. 90% of the games I own I could run so that means no next-gen God Of War or Cyberpunk 2007 games or RDR2 which I would really love to play one day. I cannot afford a gaming PC though and to be honest I do not want to spend all of these money just for me to get demotivated and stop playing within a month or so which will probably happen.

I'm gaming on a loud shitty gaming laptop. I'm usually a mid FPS gamer depends on the games I'm playing. 90% of the games I own I could run so that means no next-gen God Of War or Cyberpunk 2007 games or RDR2 which I would really love to play one day. I cannot afford a gaming PC though and to be honest I do not want to spend all of these money just for me to get demotivated and stop playing within a month or so which will probably happen.
Ah damn man that fucking sucks you can't even run those good ass games? Red Dead 2 is a very good game. Maybe you could get a console to play them on? Just a used PS4 or Xbox One?

I still play vidya but I can't play for as long as I did when I was a kid. Probably 2-3 hours tops.

I've started a play through of GTA IV and the episodes but haven't finished it. I play a few missions, go ER on some random crowded area and hop off when the cops kill me.

Last edited:
Ah damn man that fucking sucks you can't even run those good ass games? Red Dead 2 is a very good game. Maybe you could get a console to play them on? Just a used PS4 or Xbox One?
Yeah my laptop would fry. I could still run games like Yakuza 0, GTA V etc.

Yeah my laptop would fry. I could still run games like Yakuza 0, GTA V etc.
wait so how come you can run GTA but not those games?

wait so how come you can run GTA but not those games?
GTA V is one of the most well balanced and optimized games out there. GTA V ran on my cousin's nearly 8 year old laggy laptop. Mine is gaming one It's not really that bad as I can run most games but it sucks that I cannot run next-gen games I apologize to my laptop for calling it shit.

Best solutions is to pretend next gen games don't exist and be happy with games you can run it have and use emulator

My laptop is potato also

GTA V is one of the most well balanced and optimized games out there. GTA V ran on my cousin's nearly 8 year old laggy laptop. Mine is gaming one It's not really that bad as I can run most games but it sucks that I cannot run next-gen games I apologize to my laptop for calling it shit.
What is his laptop name so I could look at it spec

Best solutions is to pretend next gen games don't exist and be happy with games you can run it have and use emulator

My laptop is potato also
ASUS TUF Gaming used to be good for its time. Now not so good of course I've had it since 4 years now I think but I'm not so sure when I bought it.

ASUS TUF Gaming used to be good for its time. Now not so good of course I've had it since 4 years now I think but I'm not so sure when I bought it.
Lmao I have dell latuide e6520

Intel process 2.20

Intel is 3000

Right now in am experinceing tech problem that might be internal or Windows