Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I do not want a girlfriend in my current state

Do you feel the same?

• Yes, there are too many things wrong with me

• No, my personality is captivating, I just need a girl that will get over my looks and give meAchance

• No, if I get a GF, I will feel good and not worry about eventual cheating.

Results are only viewable after voting.
nasser22

nasser22

Dotpilled poopcel
-
There are too many things wrong with my appearance and behavior (I am ugly on the outside and boring on the inside) that if I ever get a GF, I will be too scared she cucks me and will face permanent anxiety. I would also feel the need to outperform myself and always be on my best behavior. So having a GF would really suck.

So I don't want a girlfriend.

But would 100% if I were a different person with a different brain and a different body.

HBU?

i feel this 100%, i am too ugly and high-inhib for a gf rn.

I would move to a different states to find a gf.

I would take one and enjoy my turn

So I don't want a girlfriend.
Cope 1

Statistically, your relationship won't last. You should already have it in mind from the start.

Also, if serial killer rapists get thousands of love letters, what do I deserve? A: a giga Stacy virgin teenage gf who loves me so much it makes her beg for me to do anything I want to her anytime I want. But realistically, I'd be more than satisfied with some average young girl who loved me and was loyal.

Last edited:
He's technically right, he wants an FWB or fuckbuddy type of deal.
We all cope differently to our inceldom. He cannot get a GF so he copes by coming to the conclusion that he doesn't want one anyways. Its basic psychology, and I do not blame him.

I feel the same way too. Some days I feel confident in myself and my position, only to keep realizing I'm a loser and I have untreated mental illnesses. Plus, my ADHD would cause her get fed up with me anyways.

We all cope differently to our inceldom. He cannot get a GF so he copes by coming to the conclusion that he doesn't want one anyways. Its basic psychology, and I do not blame him.

I felt the same way when I had friends, so it will be worse with a girl friend. So this isn't coping because I TRULY wouldnt want a Gf (it gives me fear and anxiety). Not like a normie that says "Oh but I'll be more productive without a Gf so its good not to have one". I just cannot have a girlfriend. It's like a girl marrying a rock (me).

I felt the same way when I had friends, so it will be worse with a girl friend. So this isn't coping because I TRULY wouldnt want a Gf (it gives me fear and anxiety). Not like a normie that says "Oh but I'll be more productive without a Gf so its good not to have one". I just cannot have a girlfriend. It's like a girl marrying a rock (me).
so you're mentalcel then?

Even if I had the looks, I'm not sure I could find the type of relationship I want. What I really want is a loving relationship which unfortunately does not exist.

world things GIF

Your wish has been granted!

so you're mentalcel then?
Yes, but dont have mental illness, just boring personality. This is why I cannot have a Gf, because she will get bored of me and cheat/break up.

My looks and personality are pure shit but I am still entitled to a supermodel gf and sex

My looks and personality are pure shit but I am still entitled to a supermodel gf and sex
Same. But if I ever get a state-issued foid, she'll still get bored of me and leave me as it still has a mind of its own (or else it's just a sex robot).

I picked the last one but obviously there's a good chance of being cheated on.

Second option, even though its unrealistic.

But if its given the chance, I would prefer do date my looksmatch than anything, less chance of being cucked, even though its still high

Last edited:
i wouldnt feel any pity for a girl who would choose me, if the bitch finds me hideous and awful thats on her.

If a women would to settle for me its probably only because of me betabuxxing, it would not be a legitimate relationhip, women can only love chad.

If only answering this actually got me a girl.

At this rate get gf will make us suffer more, just rapemaxx (in yandere simulator)

Having a GF longterm IN THIS CURRENT ABYSSMAL DEGENERATE CLIMATE is just retarded. If her hypergamous triggers go on. Its a done deal . She has simps all over her. You arent shit in her eyes. Once you know that you couldnt care less

I want to ascend a lot but currently in no position for a GF/relationship.

Same here am way past my prime in addition to being mentally exhausted.

I definitely want a gf. But yeah once you have achieved this, you need to successfully hold her. Which is probably also very difficult. Especially if you have no experience with girlfriends and relationships.

Imba greycer tier post