Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to be Chad

over_for_me

over_for_me

Banned
-
I don’t just want a average girl that loves and cuddles with me like 90% of the guys here.

I want all girls in a 100m radius get wet by my appearance, I want them to get red like a tomato when I give them minimal attention. The foids shall think about me when they play guitar down there at night.
I want them to stalk me and make edits on TikTok off me, I want them to write me letters with their period blood and when I cheat on them they should give themselves the fault for being too boring for me. Women should fight each other for me and cry when I leave them on read. I want them to miss me even when they have moved on with a new family, I want them to destroy their and there families lives just so they can have fun with me for 5 Minutes

I want stacies to flood my DM‘s and keeping their v card just for me.
I want to intimidate all the other boys in my age only with my height and appearance I want them to feel uncomfortable standing next to me, I want them to watch in agony while I talk to their crush and make her laugh all while I’m still with their sister. I want my classmates moms to bite their lips and get weak when I greet them with a smile, I want to be SA‘d when I walk past a group of horny women. I want to be rich and famous by being a model and fuck the hottest bitches our species has to offer

I want to be a Chad

Last edited:
Based and relatable

you can't be a Chad with a postcount that low, GrAY

Fuck this shit one average foid for rest of my life i would get bored of that pussy quickly… i want young staceys coming to my house like pizza delivery. I want to be the guy that rejects foids and fucks them mentally. I want them to rub their dirty roasted beef while looking at my shirtles pictures

just improve your pERsonality bro :soy:

one can only dream

GKFE1r6boAAnBo9

Not even chads get this, only stacys, you want to be a stacy, not a chad

Based , life should Be a constant influx of pleasure and Reinforcments ( positive )