Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I don't blame women for not wanting to work at all

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I mean who on Earth WANTS to go out and work? In horrible, soulless, corporate workplaces?

Why WOULDN'T a woman who has this option just get with a guy who has a bit of cash and not bother with all that? I would if I had the chance!

And... why does modern society belittle that way of life? I really don't get it.

You mean like white collar office jobs? Much better than a janitor or factory worker.

I guess I meant any workplace really.

There are rare exceptions though. I worked at CeX for a short time once and that was awesome :)

I guess I meant any workplace really.

There are rare exceptions though. I worked at CeX for a short time once and that was awesome :)
What is CeX? CEO of sEX?

I mean who on Earth WANTS to go out and work? In horrible, soulless, corporate workplaces?

Why WOULDN'T a woman who has this option just get with a guy who has a bit of cash and not bother with all that? I would if I had the chance!

And... why does modern society belittle that way of life? I really don't get it.
Foids know how to be a parasite no matter what situation they are in.

What is CeX? CEO of sEX?
:lul: :lul: :lul:

agreed unless you're a researcher working on cutting edge tech or a CEO bringing about a new era, your job is meaningless fucking trash which won't leave any marks on history.

Normies meme themselves into believing that spending your life wagecucking for 100k hours is somehow inherently more respectable in and of itself than just "doing nothing". It's especially deluded and retarded because a massive amount of first world jobs are a joke and don't actually contribute anything to society

Women don't have to worry about this because they are culturally understood to be something akin to children so simply fucking around while someone else buys you everything and acts as your caretaker is normal and socially acceptable for them

They have their presence in Mexico, but not in the US? Strange

Something like reselling, i am right?

Yeah I went in there under a week ago actually :)

It's reselling of tech, video games, and to some degree still things like DVDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back