Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I don't care about a guys height... my boyfriend is 6'2 btw

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
k5aJ85N.png

Every single time with these whores, predictable as always. Roast had a serious LTR with a 5'7 cuck provider, got bored and had no attraction, now is dating her 6'2 boytoy as a 36 post prime bitch. Now says height doesn't matter on website for short guys, as if she wasn't sadistic enough.

Women never cease to boggle my mind, how can they be this disconnected over their behaviour and reality?

it is over for manlets.

DAILY REMINDER: IGNORE WHAT FEMOIDS SAY, OBSERVE HOW THEY ACT

6'2 is tall? In 2018 is a manlet king at the most.

LOL @ anyone not believing this woman that its just PURE CHANCE that shes dating a guy whos in the top 1% heightwise

If I had a dollar for every time a female said that, I wouldn't have to worry about becoming homeless.

I heightmogg her

I should have never gotten a new id. i was in the perfect illusion of being 5ft8

true story followed up by fake story. probably a 24 year old cuck guy writing the whole thing actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back