Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont care about all of these sandnigger/muslim countries getting bombed

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
Fucking tired of seeing of it, They are the lucky ones. In america you must live with inceldom and the incel count is very high, They have almost even more trucels than us and instead of having to live with it they get hit with bombs And its over and they dont have to deal with starvation, poverty and incest anymore. Fuck them

Are you a fucking retard? Inceldom is global.

Are you a fucking retard? Inceldom is global.
Thats what I was stating? instead of living with inceldom like an american they just get obliterated and die, They are fucking lucky and complain about it

I agree total sandnigger death thank you God for not ending the 100 year punishment on the swarthoids

I agree total sandnigger death thank you God for not ending the 100 year punishment on the swarthoids
Yes either side I want them all dead by 2025 so usa stops sending our funds to them we are gonna have no economy left after all the resources we spoonfed to the useless sandniggers. I see all over Just like for ukraine Little kids online like "Support (enter sandnigger country)
And I see it come from either fucking side so they are too retarded to make a collective choice on whos the bad guy. Straight retarded propaganda.

Sand niggers and kikes have been killing each other over retarded bullshit for millennia. Not my problem. Hope they all die. Then the mutt government will find something else to waste my tax money on. Maybe something actually useful to this dysgenic shithole...

Thats what I was stating? instead of living with inceldom like an american they just get obliterated and die, They are fucking lucky and complain about it
If you think dying is so fun, feel free to go die in the nearest ditch.

If you think dying is so fun, feel free to go die in the nearest ditch.
????????????????????????????????

You're saying middle easterners have it better because they get killed. I replied saying that if you want to get killed, you're free to do so. Where's the contradiction?

Shotguns are cheap buddy boyo

You're saying middle easterners have it better because they get killed. I replied saying that if you want to get killed, you're free to do so. Where's the contradiction?
You are being a hypocrite

You are being a hypocrite
[IMG alt="failednormie_"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/59/59322.jpg?1703581709[/IMG]

failednormie_

Officer​

★★★★★
JoinedDec 24, 2023Posts994

All of these people feel bad that Palestine is getting bombed. Do you think they gave two shits when our towers got knocked down?