Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't care how irrational it sounds like, I feel like sexhaving women are actively wronging me

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
The fact that they control their vaginas and decide to allow it to men other than me makes me feel like they want me to suffer.

This is true for many of us, to a certain extent.

Yes, it's a form of psychological abuse towards ugly men.

Its cringe to say that you can't blame women for our situation. Foids actively treat us as insignificant and discriminate against us. More importantly they actively use their pussies to increase status of bullies, goons and other toxic people and reward them. They could change the World for the better by rewaeding smarter and nicer people with status and pussies but prefer not to do it.

This is true for many of us, to a certain extent.
Yes, it's a form of psychological abuse towards ugly men.
Its cringe to say that you can't blame women for our situation. Foids actively treat us as insignificant and discriminate against us. More importantly they actively use their pussies to increase status of bullies, goons and other toxic people and reward them. They could change the World for the better by rewaeding smarter and nicer people with status and pussies but prefer not to do it.
Yeah, gender equality gives women men's rights but they still get to avoid responsibility.

They just give it up for privileged scum.

More importantly they actively use their pussies to increase status of bullies, goons and other toxic people and reward them.
They both ( females who reward assholes with pussy and assholes themselves ) deserve to die.

I unironically feel the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back