Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t even want a girlfriend

Journal Kid

Journal Kid

I fucking hate everyone
-
I don’t remember the last time I’ve wanted a girl, or if there even was a last time. Maybe 'cause I’ve been neutered by the Jews. But I never put serious thought or cares for even thinking about getting girls, it’s such a foreign concept I don’t spend a single cell dwelling on it.

It's like I’m the only one drifting past it, disconnected from the whole damn game. Girls, relationships, it's all just a blur in the rearview mirror of my mind.

Sometimes I catch the glimpse of a girl somewhere random with the perfect face and all, like a lucky moment for the eyes, but just as fast I’m quick to look away. Like I’m running away.

The reality of me being a faceless nobody in a sea of faceless nobodies. It’s the bullet that sends me elsewhere, every time.

Because we never experienced hows it likes to have a gf. You cant miss what you never had. Still theres a huge hole in our lives which can only be filled with a hole :feelshaha:

Because we never experienced hows it likes to have a gf. You cant miss what you never had. Still theres a huge hole in our lives which can only be filled with a hole :feelshaha:

I don’t remember the last time I’ve wanted a girl
Why are you making an account on incels.is when you're clearly not an incel?

Read the Rules&FAQ:
  • Incel (Allowed):
    • A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one.

you are quite literally COPING
You can't get a gf so your brain is pretending it doesn't want one anyway to help you cope.
It won't last forever btw, all copes come to an end.

Are you young like early or even start of mid 20's ? If yes let me tell you you don't know much yet even if you think so. Better try to be humble and positive instead of cynical and jaded like this cause this will bite you in the ass in the long run.

I know it's kinda :soy: but it's true :feelsUgh:

Read the Rules&FAQ:
  • Incel (Allowed):
He thinks being incel means hating women

Op is a huge troll

It's not a question if you want a girlfriend or not. The better question is if any toilet wants you to have as your boyfriend or in an incel's case, if they want him as their betabuxx provider as that's the best they can ever do. Beggars can't be choosers, although if you have any semblance of dignity left you'd rather be alone than be a walking human ATM for a used up post cock carousel hole.

Last edited:

Read the Rules&FAQ:
  • Incel (Allowed):
His missing a part of his brain to understand that shit

Having a girlfriend would be good for sex only, emotionally fit for a mental hospital

Last edited:
Copium overdose A L E R T

The absolute state of .is. :lul: :lul: :lul: