Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dont even want to go to the beach!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Tomorrow I'm going on vacation but I dont even want to go to the beach because there are many ultra chads with their perfekt bodies and faces. I will look even worse when you directly compare me with them.
I guess I didnt take enough showers.:soy::soy::soy::feelskek:

I don't know where you live but I rarely see Chads at the beach, I mostly see older people. Chads tend to be too busy going to parties to go to the beach.

I don't know where you live but I rarely see Chads at the beach, I mostly see older people. Chads tend to be too busy going to parties to go to the beach.
of course there are some olds too but also some chads and you know I dont want to get mogged in another country too. Its enough to get mogged in my own country.

Just use an area of the beach where it is not much crowded.

I really don't get why people like so much going to the beach in the summer. It's hot, crowded, there's nothing to do, you get tanned or sunburn... I like going to the beach at the start or at the end of the season on a nice cloudy day with a nice breeze. You won't get to see all that meat on exposition though, but you can't have it so it's not gonna change your life.

Last edited:
I was on vacation the last two weeks. If you're white try to get a bit of tan, it made me look way less subhuman.
just use your time to looksmaxx

I was on vacation the last two weeks. If you're white try to get a bit of tan, it made me look way less subhuman.
just use your time to looksmaxx
ok I will try hopefully no sunburn

the stuck up blonde sluts alongside the chads are the killer for me

the stuck up blonde sluts alongside the chads are the killer for me
It's worse if you find out they met at the beach, because hooking for them is so easy all they have to do pick up sluts at the beach, while I've been trying for years and not getting shit.

I hate going to the beach because
A) i have to go alone
B) im pale, so i have to use and keep reapplying sunscreen, which never fully comes off in the shower

Just close your eyes the entire time. If you can't see them they can't see you

of course there are some olds too but also some chads and you know I dont want to get mogged in another country too. Its enough to get mogged in my own country.

What country? Some countries treat us a little better.

you can see bikini-clad femoids, IRL. :feelsokman: That may just be fap fuel. :feelshmm: Or sui fuel. :feelscry: