Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I dont feel like doing anything with my life

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
All I do is rot in my bed. I listen to depressing music or eat garbage. Im too lazy to do anything productive. I dont know, maybe I should start being better

Same here. I used to go to the gym, avoid drugs and alcohol and aspire to become a White Aryan Warrior despite staying a cringe coping loser in the eyes of normies. A year ago or so all of this crushed and now Im just a heroin addicted mess thats looses all muscle since I only eat candy bars or nothing at all

That’s ok man

i don’t feel like doing anything either

I want to do something with my life, but i'm not passionate about anything. getting my crush wouldn't fix that either

Same here. I used to go to the gym, avoid drugs and alcohol and aspire to become a White Aryan Warrior despite staying a cringe coping loser in the eyes of normies. A year ago or so all of this crushed and now Im just a heroin addicted mess thats looses all muscle since I only eat candy bars or nothing at all
Looks like my life except I'm also a wageslave who's hated at work AND I drink alcohol :feelsLightsaber:

All I do is rot in my bed. I listen to depressing music or eat garbage. Im too lazy to do anything productive. I dont know, maybe I should start being better
Living as an incel is unpleasant. I have no aims at all in my life.
We just exist to be mogged by normies, Chads, etc. That's pointless.

Looks like my life except I'm also a wageslave who's hated at work AND I drink alcohol :feelsLightsaber:
I wageslave aswell, hated at work aswell since the niece of my boss works there aswell and I cant do anything against her. I fucked up this week since I couldnt finish a project, customer already pissed and i have to ask my boss for help tomorrow :feelsohgod:

I wageslave aswell, hated at work aswell since the niece of my boss works there aswell and I cant do anything against her. I fucked up this week since I couldnt finish a project, customer already pissed and i have to ask my boss for help tomorrow :feelsohgod:
Shit bro. I'm on the same boat. I've got a deadline to finish something asap but I'm too tired to even do it. Deadline was 2 weeks ago btw:feelstrash:. My boss will probably destroy me next week.:feelsrope:

Shit bro. I'm on the same boat. I've got a deadline to finish something asap but I'm too tired to even do it. Deadline was 2 weeks ago btw:feelstrash:. My boss will probably destroy me next week.:feelsrope:
I am really eager to be a good worker but I am just to depressed to get my personal shit done, how the fuck am I supposed to do all the work stuff... especially when its something social like phone calls or asking around for help

I am really eager to be a good worker but I am just to depressed to get my personal shit done, how the fuck am I supposed to do all the work stuff... especially when its something social like phone calls or asking around for help
I feel you boyo. Wageslaving is the worst thing that ever happened to humans. Even if you want things right, you can't always do them right. It's just like total randomzation and gambling, except you get to be held accountable if things go south. Like wtf.

Also shit chat is suifuel af.

I feel you boyo. Wageslaving is the worst thing that ever happened to humans. Even if you want things right, you can't always do them right. It's just like total randomzation and gambling, except you get to be held accountable if things go south. Like wtf.

Also shit chat is suifuel af.
It sucks that wagies have such sympathy for each other but they still dont have anything off it. You could say they could rise up commie tier but even commies realized that wagies rather hold tl their shackles than revolt, so the commies switched to mobilizing fags and ethnics. But that slave morality is how we ended up being wagie in the first place... whatever, gonna sleep now and face my fate. See ya broski

I’m ldar

Eating lemon meringue pie
:feelsohh:

Another wageslave, tomorrow i have to wake up at 5.30. I work from Monday to Friday, go back to home and just play videogames a few houres until the enxt day, when the desired weekend arrives i just spend it playing video games and on internet.

I would like to do more thing, but where to begin from?

It sucks that wagies have such sympathy for each other but they still dont have anything off it. You could say they could rise up commie tier but even commies realized that wagies rather hold tl their shackles than revolt, so the commies switched to mobilizing fags and ethnics. But that slave morality is how we ended up being wagie in the first place... whatever, gonna sleep now and face my fate. See ya broski
suifuel shit ngl :dafuckfeels:

Rotting gets boring after a while and depression intensifies if you dont get things moving.

Its sunday bro. Just smoke weed, eat, and nap.

Maybe order some pizza later with a 2 liter.

I hate the weekends too.

They are the make or break days of your life as far as getting ahead. Productive and motivated people use their weekends wisely to get ahead in life. I just LDAR all day, smoke a bit, code a bit, eat, fap, and sleep.

Another wageslave, tomorrow i have to wake up at 5.30. I work from Monday to Friday, go back to home and just play videogames a few houres until the enxt day, when the desired weekend arrives i just spend it playing video games and on internet.

at least you have a "job", even this I don't expect to have one day

I'm taking the fuck life pill and starting to look into joining the army and try to get some use out of my degree and life or get access to a gun

Eat NEET Sleep
I used to studycel but I lost all interest
Never had a job (and never will)

life is terrible for us truecels
just let me rot tbh tbh

It has nothing to offer me, so i have nothing to offer it.

You people that have jobs are fakecels

Used to be me at my first jobs. Work part time. Now I just feel like I 'visit' work a few times a week with my 20 hour a week contract. I have plenty of free time and can sleep as late as I want cause of my evening shift. Plenty of money too.