Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't get how people can post on IncelsWithoutBalls

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Sure browse top posts because the reddit system means that you can more easily see blackpill pictures etc. But to actually post there?

-Female mod
-Allows non-incels to post AND criticise incels
-Forces censorship as any wrongthink is labelled "hate"

And so on. I legit saw a fucking "dis is why ur inkwell" comment on there getting UPVOTED. How fucking cucked can you get :lul:

Because they're low t
Eunuchswithouthate

Because they're low t
Eunuchswithouthate
JFL yeah basically. In typical reddit style the comments there are all just famous incel/blackpill quotes. Like the top comment will just be "it's over for you - saint hamudi" or shit like "praise blackops2cel" where it has ZERO relevance to the thread, but as redditors just like to seem like they're part of it all they all spout and upvote this shit

They have good memes and relatable content. Also, they’re imitating incel haters by saying, “dis is why y u inkwell”.

JFL yeah basically. In typical reddit style the comments there are all just famous incel/blackpill quotes. Like the top comment will just be "it's over for you - saint hamudi" or shit like "praise blackops2cel" where it has ZERO relevance to the thread, but as redditors just like to seem like they're part of it all they all spout and upvote this shit
Reddit is designed to castrate losers in order to keep them in line. A high t low serotonin male threatens the status quo.

They have good memes and relatable content. Also, they’re imitating incel haters by saying, “dis is why y u inkwell”.
No I mean an actual comment from an IT user saying "No wonder you're incel" or some shit, it wasn't actually just "dis why u inkwell"

Screen Shot 2020 07 09 at 63454 PM

stop using reddit

they have female mod enough said

The fact that they havent gotten banned on soydit tells me all I need to know about these simps.

funny thing is they have the nerve to call us fakecels. JFL ive seen tons of success stories on that subreddit and they have a female MOD.

soyswithouthate

There's a fag on there who brags about his noodle gf in every post and is still not banned jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back