Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't get it. Are there anyyy girls out there like Belle from Beauty and the Beast?

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
Who can look past an incel's grotesque ugly looks and see the sweeter side to him. The non-cocky douchey side like that villain in the movie?

Aren't there any girls like that? I guess you have to be a big scary dom like the beast

Probably a few but they’re hard to find and probably have 10+ guys trying to get with them that you would have to compete with

dark triad ogres only

Belles knew that the monster was a chad

Beast turned out to be a rich Chad with servants in the end.

Who can look past an incel's grotesque ugly looks and see the sweeter side to him. The non-cocky douchey side like that villain in the movie?

Aren't there any girls like that? I guess you have to be a big scary dom like the beast
There is none. There's no such thing as a good woman. They don't exist. There's only whores.

There are plenty of girls out there like Belle from Beauty and the Beast but in real life the beasts those girls fuck are dogs

There are plenty of girls out there like Belle from Beauty and the Beast but in real life the beasts those girls fuck are dogs
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Belle & the Beast is a story about foids' propensity for engaging with high-status males regardless of their other qualities (or lack thereof).

You see it all the time: cute foids fucking ugly sportsmen, drug dealers, thugs, serial killers, showbiz personalities, etc.

Foids are wired to seek genes from Chad, resources from betas, but they also have this programming to orbit high-status males for security and social clout. Foids are socialites by nature, they are very sensitive to social reprobation or validation, foids live and die by the pursuit of cookie points, social standing, validation, etc. they all want to be famous, loved by the tribe, and so on. This is why they "virtue signal" so much and never tell the truth about what they actually want (especially when it comes to sex and relationships).

Power is the great aphrodisiac.

----- Henry Kissinger

Last edited:
Belle & the Beast is a story foids propensity for engaging with high-status males regardless of their other qualities.

You see it all the time: cute foids fucking ugly sportsmen, drug dealers, thugs, serial killers, showbiz personalities, etc.

Foids are wired to seek genes from Chad, resources from betas, but they also have this programming to orbit high-status males for security and social clout. Foids are socialites by nature, they are very sensitive to social reprobation or validation, foids live and die by the pursuit of cookie points, social standing, validation, etc. they all want to be famous, loved by the tribe, and so on. This is why they "virtue signal" so much and never tell the truth about what they actually want (especially when it comes to sex and relationships).
Bro what a fucking shitshow society is and women are. Fuck.

Foids are just waiting to get fucked by their pet's. Good quality girls don't exist, it makes me desire not wanting pussy because they can have chad fuck them and get disease not me. I would rather stay away from foids disgusting whores is all they are.

Foids are just waiting to get fucked by their pet's. Good quality girls don't exist, it makes me desire not wanting pussy because they can have chad fuck them and get disease not me. I would rather stay away from foids disgusting whores is all they are.
Seek CHRIST and eat good food!

yeah, when they're all old and haggard and no one wants them, they'll overlook looks in a man.

Kindess? Sweetness? In my 34 years on this planet I've never once seen that IRL (only movies/TV). They'll just be your platonic friend.

But there are foids who fall in love with a guy below their looksmatch because he got lucky enough (or drunk or drugs) to get her into bed and blew her back out just right. That's the only way the Beauty and the Beast story works (or betabuxxing).
Fuck... are you sure bro?

Swallow the beastpill OP

Swallow the beastpill OP
Lollll. I'm sure in Eastern European and Med countries big monster fat jacked guys who are tall or normal height can get girls like her.

Beauty and the beast was a major :blackpill:. At the end the beast turned into giga-:chad:. Thats the only way any woman would love him. She hated and was scared of the beast for most of the movie. All the disney princess movies in general were pretty blackpilled. :feelsjuice:

Beauty and the beast was a major :blackpill:. At the end the beast turned into giga-:chad:. Thats the only way any woman would love him. She hated and was scared of the beast for most of the movie. All the disney princess movies in general were pretty blackpilled. :feelsjuice:
No she defended him and didn't know he would turn into a chad. She loved him prior to that.

Try it out. Kidnap a girl, imprison her in your castle and see if she falls in love with you.

No she defended him and didn't know he would turn into a chad. She loved him prior to that.
So you think if he reverted into an ugly poor manlet dwarf instead of chad she would still love him? :feelskek:

belle was still a dogfucking whore that wanted to fix a bad boy

100% true. I've seen it second-hand IRL a few times.

One guy I knew was a fat loser with no job who leeched off his Becky girlfriend for years just because he blew her back out every night. And she was addicted to it. We guys can cum easily, but making a girl cum is sometimes hard. And once it works with a guy - they don't want him to go.

But you still have to get the 1st audition somehow.
That sounds like me. Fat no job and will blow girls backs out hopefully lol how is this a bad thing?

Probably a few but they’re hard to find and probably have 10+ guys trying to get with them that you would have to compete with
This is the most brutal blackpill, even if this perfect girl existed chances are that she’s taken already

this isnt a movie man, no ones got the time to look past nothing, they either like you at first or not.

stop falling for sappy disney shit

It’s just a movie. In real life it would never happen.
In real life, she would only start loving him AFTER he became Chad, not before.
It’s like all those men talking about how women only became interested in them after they became rich.
Females will never wait around and see what the male will become….they only care about what he is now.

No. That's why its a literal fairy tale, women like that don't exist.

There are, it's called JBF. If you're older than 16 it's ovER.

yeah but that guy was ogremaxxed and tall as shit

Gaston Thundercock

yeah but that guy was ogremaxxed and tall as shit
This. He was fucking massive and tall asf and strong lmfao. Honestly? Wasn't even ugly lol just non human looking.

Beast is a statusmaxxed prince with big frame, how do you want to compete? Kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back