Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t get it

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
if a girl gets asked out by a guy and rejects them that’s fine but why do they have to tell the whole school? Why must they show screenshots to their friends? Why? I don’t get it at all, why make the person suicidal. When you ask someone out you’re at your weakest point, she basically controls whatever happens yet they have to take it to the next level and embarrass you to as many people as possible.

if a girl gets asked out by a guy and rejects them that’s fine but why do they have to tell the whole school? Why must they show screenshots to their friends? Why? I don’t get it at all, why make the person suicidal. When you ask someone out you’re at your weakest point, she basically controls whatever happens yet they have to take it to the next level and embarrass you to as many people as possible.
Cus women are evil creatures and satan spawned them to torture innocent men.

Cus women are evil creatures and satan spawned them to torture innocent men.
Can confirm.
I was texting with a girl in college. I tought I had a chance but it turned out that she was showing my texts to all of her friends and they were all laughing at me.

Go hookers.

It's an ego boost and also it signals her sexual value to the marketplace. "You have to be more attractive than this guy to get with me".

It's free entertainment. To humiliate the reject male and cause him misery is something the whole peer group will derive joy and laughs from. Reject males are only meant to be acknowledged outside a working setting for the purposes of entertainment at the reject's expense. People just seem to thrive off our misfortune. Many bask in it.

However If the reject did go through with something such as suicide, they'd just consider that a bonus. They'd be happy that they no longer have to deal with the person, but they can also start virtue signalling for social brownie points about it and get some feelgood "im a good person" feelings from it. Probably part of the motive when people tell us to kill ourselves and try to goad us.

They want to feel powerful

You not getting it proves you're not an absolute shithead.

Can confirm.
I was texting with a girl in college. I tought I had a chance but it turned out that she was showing my texts to all of her friends and they were all laughing at me.

This is why I never approach girls and would never ask them out. I’ve always had that major fear

Can confirm.
Brutal. I'm sorry.

dont expect any good to come from any woman besides your mother and female family members .