Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't have a god to target my anger at

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Earlier when I had some faith left I used to target my anger at God. For making things this way. That way I had something to target and release all my anger and hatred on.

But now that I've realised that this "God" personality exists nowhere but in my own head that support is gone. I've all this anger burning like a tempest but nowhere to direct it at, no one to blame. Just fucked up by random fate. So its all just burning inside me.

But there's a silver lining, if there's no god then this world is truly chaos. Tomorrow I could end up on the streets but I could also end up rich af with every roastie itching to suck my dick. At least there's no divine entity purposefully giving me his "toughest battles".

We're all in a shitty godsim, and the player has grown bored with trying to play the right way.

God exists, He just hasn't been created yet.