Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I don't know how to leave my alcoholic, condescending, emotionally abusive spouse

Foids choosing men that aren't suited for them and then blame the patriarchy aka all the other men, which means the precise people that were never involved in the process to begin with.

U put one foot in front of the other dumb Bitch

Foids choosing men that aren't suited for them and then blame the patriarchy aka all the other men, which means the precise people that were never involved in the process to begin with.
PersonalityDetector.exe has stopped responding

PersonalityDetector.exe has stopped responding
All these relationship dramas could be avoided if foids weren't retarded at picking the right guy among all their potential mates. The choice is on their hand, that's literally the only thing they have to do in the relationship to even exist, picking one of their numerous options, and yet they massively fail. And I don't even understand the "making kid" meme. Why would you do it with someone you can't trust given his/her issues ? That's beyond me. People wanting to make children should make an IQ test and be held accountable for real. Being the unfortunate son of a most depraved mentally ill foid, I know the shit I'm talking about.

All these relationship dramas could be avoided if foids weren't retarded at picking the right guy among all their potential mates. The choice is on their hand, that's literally the only thing they have to do in the relationship to even exist, picking one of their numerous options, and yet they massively fail. And I don't even understand the "making kid" meme. Why would you do it with someone you can't trust given his/her issues ? That's beyond me. People wanting to make children should make an IQ test and be held accountable for real. Being the unfortunate son of a most depraved mentally ill foid, I know the shit I'm talking about.
Foids would rather be with drug addict chad than nobel peace prize winning incel

What a true gentleman! Now I can see why IT tells us to work on our personality.

The Female Super Personality Detectors need some maintenance.

Say what you want about incels, but I doubt anyone of us would pull this kind of thing.

she would rather have that than a quite high IQ asperger spouse like me

Women would rather fk and get children with a drunk, weedsmoking, abusive, neetchad than you all, remember that. Let them be beaten, I dont care.