Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don’t know what my purpose is for females

C

Cee22

M0ds and 4dmins, read my signature.
Hello everyone! My name is a CeeJay, and I am
from the United States! I really don’t know what my purpose is for romance, I go to school, and I have friends, a lot of them being a variety of male and female, but the female friends that I am friends with are all in the “popular clique” a lot of them are nice to me,

The main thing being that they always subtly down me for being lonely in terms of relationships. I’ve never ever had a girlfriend in my entire life, nothing, and it wasn’t a big deal until I started high school that it started to effect me a lot more.

A good friend of mine, who is a senior, (which btw gets alot of girls) told me that my key is confidence, and that if I have a high enough confidence, but not in a cocky way, I can attract attention from females, but I feel like if it was just confidence why is it that when I go up to females and greet myself they say “ew” or they walk away and laugh…

a week before Valentine’s Day, my school hosted a “anonymous rose sending” but you didn’t have to be anonymous when you sent a rose to another person. That week I was really down because I was afraid I wouldn’t get a rose and when Valentine’s Day came, I didn’t, but one of my female friends gave me one because they felt bad for me but not in a mean way, of course…

so tell me, intelligent gentlemen, what is my
purpose of romance? And what should I do/ what advice do you have for me? :feelsokman:

Your purpose as an incel is to be a worker slave for women.

from the United States! I really don’t know what my purpose is for romance, I go to school, and I have friends, a lot of them being a variety of male and female, but the female friends that I am friends with are all in the “popular clique” a lot of them are nice to me,

The main thing being that they always subtly down me for being lonely in terms of relationships. I’ve never ever had a girlfriend in my entire life, nothing, and it wasn’t a big deal until I started high school that it started to effect me a lot more.

A good friend of mine, who is a senior, (which btw gets alot of girls) told me that my key is confidence, and that if I have a high enough confidence, but not in a cocky way, I can attract attention from females, but I feel like if it was just confidence why is it that when I go up to females and greet myself they say “ew” or they walk away and laugh…

a week before Valentine’s Day, my school hosted a “anonymous rose sending” but you didn’t have to be anonymous when you sent a rose to another person. That week I was really down because I was afraid I wouldn’t get a rose and when Valentine’s Day came, I didn’t, but one of my female friends gave me one because they felt bad for me but not in a mean way, of course…

purpose of romance? And what should I do/ what advice do you have for me? :feelsokman:

You have no purposes for foids

You sound like a normie.

chrome-57hc-Sj-R97-R.png

XD

You smell like a NPC to me . Anyway, you got @BlkPillPres posts on this site plus Wiki of this site in which you can find interesting thangs and also my threads somewhere.

Cooking, cleaning, sucking, and fucking

Run around your faggy ass school of fuck fish and sing this song as loud as you can-----
--
My inceltears have seen the gluttony of the chadlings & cuntlings at the normie zoo!
We washed ourselves with stacys blood and all the foidgruels too...
We've taken down the cuck machine
Simp by simp by simp!

The Incel Marches ON!!!

Lets see how quick you get expelled & or get sent to the mental ward...:feelsgah::lul::soy::foidSoy:
:incel: vs. :chad: