Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't know what to do anymore other than ending it

R

Rainallday

Banned
-
As I'm typing this, I'm in the midst of getting ROASTED, RANTED AND GASLIGHTED by my East Asian Foid mom.

She has been doing this to me since I was young. And I'll let you guys in on an embarrassing secret. She used to take care of my eczema since young and we've been on an on and off relationship right now.

You guys don't know how embarrassing it is to get touched by your own mother while she applies topical steriods (drugs for eczema) on your body.

I CANT EVEN RUN AWAY AND LIVE IN MY FRIENDS HOUSE BECAUSE I HAVE NONE.

Finally, I will be homeless in my hometown from the army so I have to careermaxx in china as a professional.

I hate my foid mom, she only married my dad because of his height and my dad liked her because of her appearances. So much for personality over looks.

I've tried leaving her as much as possible but this shit still happens. FUCK EAST ASIAN FAGGHOT FOIDS FUCK YOU ALL, I WILL NOT BE FUCLING OPPRESED AGAIN. I WILL DISOWN MY MOM AS SOON AS POSISBLE.

Last edited:
I dont trust anyone registered days ago and barely any comments

ending what? your life? Because you have mommy issues? grow a fucking pair you faggot and man up

:feelsrope: ≥ solution

She has been doing this to me since I was young. And I'll let you guys in on an embarrassing secret. She used to take care of my eczema since young and we've been on an on and off relationship right now.

Homeopathic remedies can suppress the immune response and relieve your illness. Use Google.