Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i dont know why am i still alive

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
whats the point of living like this i shouId be shot to death for my ugly face. all i do is rot on my dark bed for the whole day then go to sleep and repeat the same cycle over and over again. one day i will wake up and go very insane and release my anger on this world

whats the point of living like this i shouId be shot to death for my ugly face. all i do is rot on my dark bed for the whole day then go to sleep and repeat the same cycle over and over again. one day i will wake up and go very insane and release my anger on this world
I sympathize. However, do not try to fall into terrorism. It will only make the problem worse and others will think you are a bad guy.

I sympathize. However, do not try to fall into terrorism. It will only make the problem worse and others will think you are a bad guy.
yeah i will try not to

If you do go insane don't take it out on random NPCs like the glownigger plants do. Take it out on high profile people like politicians and CEOs. And by that I mean send them a strongly worded letter expressing your anger, of course.

You need adventure!

You need

Danger Sports!

We live to enjoy what copes we can afford. Coping is all that we incels got.

Same. Life is a shit :feelsrope:

Embrace the angER

If you do go insane don't take it out on random NPCs like the glownigger plants do. Take it out on high profile people like politicians and CEOs. And by that I mean send them a strongly worded letter expressing your anger, of course.
Someone needs to humble them