Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘I don’t know why our boobs are so frightening’: why musicians in Spain are going topless as a radical gesture

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

Singer Eva Amaral this week created headlines by baring her chest at a festival, joining a string of other artists asserting this freedom in the name of defending women’s rights
“This is for Rocío, for Rigoberta, for Zahara, for Miren, for Bebe, for all of us,” she said, listing the names of fellow artists before uncovering her breasts. “Because no one can take away the dignity of our nakedness. The dignity of our fragility, of our strength. Because there are too many of us.” In a concert marking the Spanish band’s 25-year career, going topless was a way of defending women’s dignity and freedom to go nude, and “a very important moment”, Amaral later told El País.

3140.jpg

If anyone here still has doubts about feminism just being about women's "rights" to act like whores, hopefully this will open his eyes:feelshaha::feelskek:.

That going topless is overtly political in Spain can partly be explained by the country’s history. Varela says that it wasn’t until the transition to democracy in the 70s and 80s that female nudity became an act of rebellion and sexual liberation in a strict Catholic system. “Amaral’s message is that we have worked hard for our freedoms and we are tired of having to reconquer them every 10 minutes,” she said. “It seems like our bodies still don’t belong to us, despite so much fighting. So women’s bodies continue to be a battleground.”
The feminist group Femen, known for organising topless protests, was a more integral part of the Spanish feminist movement than in other European countries, Varela argued. “[It] is not only recognised but respected.”

Women’s right to go topless in public seems to be under threat even at the beach and swimming pools, where it has been widely accepted for decades. Though Spain continues to be the country where the highest number of women choose to sunbathe with their tops off, a study by the French pollster Ifop found that the practice is declining, with younger women leading the trend. Half of those who choose to cover up said that the main reason was a “fear of sexual aggression”.

Jfl, they always find a way to make themselves into victims:feelskek::feelskek:.

Lmao:lul::lul:.

I don't know what it is about Spainsh women and Topless events. They are even worse than Germans and other Northen Europeans

too bad those invaders did not decide to rape when they landed those women would all have it coming.

every day I think my hatred for women can't possibly grow any larger, but every single day it does so anyways

I hate it when women do this shit. But then when I stare at their barely covered tits its "sexual harassment" and I wasn't even looking at them. And not only that I don't think anyone wants to see these womens hershey kiss nipples anyway so maybe that's why people want you to put those things away.

Toilets know the only way they can acquire attention is by lifting their lid.

They want to be topless for Chad.

it's not your boobs that are frightening
Screenshot 20230821 035845 Firefox

Cool tits. I guess she got the attention she was looking for?

In some ways I envy Islam. Public indecency laws need to be expanded to prevent women from going outside with at most only their underwear on.
I think it's going to get worse too.

Rapefuel for the African migrants that are currently swarming Spain.

Spain is by far one of the most cucked countries in the EU. It's basically ground zero for the most degenerate legislation imaginable, with laws being passed left and right that defend and normalize shit like bestiality and transgenderism.

Spain is one of the most matriarchal countries heard it from people there.
Spain is by far one of the most cucked countries in the EU. It's basically ground zero for the most degenerate legislation imaginable, with laws being passed left and right that defend and normalize shit like bestiality and transgenderism.
True. I live in (S)pain.

I don't know what it is about Spainsh women and Topless events. They are even worse than Germans and other Northen Europeans
European women are even bigger whores than Murican foids.

Whores should cover up. There's children out in public are these whores too retarded to realize that?

> "being a feminist isn't showing your body"
> proceeds to show their bodies for the sake of feminism

Prime foid logic

the have shitskin in them but no religion so the need to be a whore is crazy

the have shitskin in them but no religion so the need to be a whore is crazy
Imagine how bad Latin America will be if get to Spanish levels of secularism :blackpill:

It’s already pretty horrific

Imagine how bad Latin America will be if get to Spanish levels of secularism :blackpill:

It’s already pretty horrific
Yup, second generation USA immigrants are like that and they are the biggest sluts, they would be more popular if they didn't balloon up right after 25

That's because Spain is the most feminist country in this world

I thought only the untalented whores whored themselves out because they had no other talent , but even singers nowadays ... Oh wait

Disgusting nipples on that roastie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back