Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I don’t like Catholicism

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
  • Catholic people pray to the Pope and a whore named Mary - instead of to God.
  • Catholics breed like rats, they are too good to use condoms.
  • Catholics spread poverty, just think about how Catholic shelters traffic migrants.
  • Catholic priests are known to fuck little boys.
Those are my main reasons, I’ll post more.

Me neither tbh. And i say this as a Catholic

Virgin Mary and Mary Magdalene are both whore thots and I would never praise either of them. I turned my back on God and chose Mammon.

Virgin Mary my ass - she probably lied about never having sex, if a foid’s top set of lips are moving there is a 75% chance she is lying.

Me neither tbh. And i say this as a Catholic
I was raised Christian.

My mom told me, “John F. Kennedy made people nervous when he was elected President, because he was a Catholic. Americans thought that he would have the Pope in the White House giving him orders.”

I agree, I also don't like them because in the US most of them are brown (stinky)

The British took over most of the planet with Christianity, the damn Portuguese sailed from Europe and spread the nonsense of Catholicism.

• Catholics spread poverty, just think about how Catholic shelters traffic migrants.
It’s bewitched and not true Christianity.

don't forget the pope is a zogged out greedy jew

Virgin Mary story is such bullshit. Everyone knows she was a whore who probably got triple teamed by a bunch of Roman soldiers so she has no idea who the father was. I can't help but think most Christian religions are a lot like how all the adults pretend to believe in Santa in order to keep the Christmas spirit alive for the benfits of their children. But all the adults know Santa isn't real, the same way all the adults know that Mary was a whore and the whole religion is bullshit.

I hate all religious. God is pure evil.

Coptic Christianity is based.

based fuck catholicism and fuck that nolooksnolife chink too

Virgin Mary my ass - she probably lied about never having sex, if a foid’s top set of lips are moving there is a 75% chance she is lying.
show's you how retarded people are for not doubting that whore

Catholicism is Christianity for normies, of course it's shit

It's been filled with all kinds of popular superstition and pagan worship over the ages

Catholics and protestants are both going to hell anyways, no need for all the bickering.

Only allah saves in the end

The main reason is that they are the spiritual Babylon.

Religion is just some 19th century cope

Hail Mary, full of grace the lord is with thee. Bless the fruit of thy among women and bless the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary mother of god, pray for us sinners now at the hour of our death, Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace the lord is with thee. Bless the fruit of thy among women and bless the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary mother of god, pray for us sinners now at the hour of our death, Amen

@B/W muttcel ave María y viva cristo rey

Just ascend with a Bible belt fat Karen who tells catholics they will burn in hell theory