Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't like this site anymore.

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
What's with all the theories

Again people forget about betabuxxing and assume when a sub 8 man gets a girl it must be some theory

How many fucking trolls are on here

I see so many bait threads

@Themistercoke

what's your take on this?

fukmylyf said:
@Themistercoke

what's your take on this?

Idk what's this pepfag is on about, this place is great!

Themistercoke said:
Idk what's this pepfag is on about, this place is great!

hmm... I agree with this assessment. OP appears to be homosexual.

fukmylyf said:
hmm... I agree with this assessment. OP appears to be homosexual.

Lol wtf, don't tell me that's his alt account

Everyone once in a while I see too many things that piss me off here and I have to take a break, but I always come back after a day.

on a serious note, it has been pretty gay lately with all the PUA/bluepill talk. I think I'm turning into an off-topic fag.

Themisterpepsi said:
What's with all the theories

Again people forget about betabuxxing and assume when a sub 8 man gets a girl it must be some theory

How many fucking trolls are on here

I see so many bait threads

Incelism was a flawed concept right from the beginning. 

A great many young men are "involuntarily celibate": they want pussy but don't get any. That's it. You can be both a normie and an incel. "Robot" was also a flawed term, because it was too vague, but at least it always implied more than not getting pussy. "Sluthate" at least went into the right direction, because the focus was not so much on "not having sex" anymore but on hating sluts. It's just different than putting the focus on looskmaxing to escape incelism and/or believing that looksmaxing wouldn't help anymore.

"Incelism" also inevitably results in worshipping women: women are deified, they are seen as these goddesses who alone have the power to bring meaning into the lives of us mere mortal males. And since women are the only meaning of life, everyone who suggests otherwise is committing the idolatry of "cope", which often is the only word these autists are able to utter. And some incels are almost like Catholics who have been excommunicated: they WANT to worship women and then get all depressed and suicidal over these literal goddesses not wanting to be worshipped by THEM. It's pathetic. 

And cince receiving heavenly approval from female goddesses is the meaning of life and the way to receive said approval is to look good, "lookism" is an almost inevitable result of "incelism." Lookism is not a perversion of incelism, incelism and lookism are essentially the two sides of the same coin. 

And since white men are usually rated as most attractive, incelism then often results in tumblr-like whining about "white male privilege" and the glass ceiling preventing more non-white men from becoming priests worshipping at the altar of pussy, so to speak.

Report them so they will disappear

STEP 1: BAN EVERYONE WITH THEIR PIC AS THEIR PROFILE. ZYROS TELLEM T nEED TO GO

STEP 2: BAN WHITE KNIGHTS AND MORAL FAGS

STEP 3: MAKE ME MOD

Red Shambhala said:
Incelism was a flawed concept right from the beginning. 

A great many young men are "involuntarily celibate": they want pussy but don't get any. That's it. You can be both a normie and an incel. "Robot" was also a flawed term, because it was too vague, but at least it always implied more than not getting pussy. "Sluthate" at least went into the right direction, because the focus was not so much on "not having sex" anymore but on hating sluts. It's just different than putting the focus on looskmaxing to escape incelism and/or believing that looksmaxing wouldn't help anymore.

"Incelism" also inevitably results in worshipping women: women are deified, they are seen as these goddesses who alone have the power to bring meaning into the lives of us mere mortal males. And since women are the only meaning of life, everyone who suggests otherwise is committing the idolatry of "cope", which often is the only word these autists are able to utter. And some incels are almost like Catholics who have been excommunicated: they WANT to worship women and then get all depressed and suicidal over these literal goddesses not wanting to be worshipped by THEM. It's pathetic. 

And cince receiving heavenly approval from female goddesses is the meaning of life and the way to receive said approval is to look good, "lookism" is an almost inevitable result of "incelism." Lookism is not a perversion of incelism, incelism and lookism are essentially the two sides of the same coin. 

And since white men are usually rated as most attractive, incelism then often results in tumblr-like whining about "white male privilege" and the glass ceiling preventing more non-white men from becoming priests worshipping at the altar of pussy, so to speak.

you are one of the best poster here

nuffsaid