Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't like this time of the year

Maxilla

Maxilla

Officer
Anything above 20° celsius is too warm, can't imagine what it's like going through these brutal coming months without an airconditioner

Allergies are at their worst now. Itchy nose, swollen cheeks, watery eyes. If I get lucky I won't have breathing problems but it's too early to tell

Thots and their skimpy clothing. They seem to wear less and less each passing year, soon they will make strippers look like cloistered nuns. They also appear more animalistic during this period

No good movies or vidya until the last quarter of the year

This is the most depressing time of the year - right behind fall.

Brutal tbh. but you think anything above 20 is too warm? Man it would be too much for you here in straya ngl

I don't like it because it increases neighbors' NTness

I don't like this life

they start to party, do activities, scream, laugh, invite friends, family members
Ragefuel tbh. Fucking cunts have no respect for peace and quiet

Brutal tbh. but you think anything above 20 is too warm? Man it would be too much for you here in straya ngl
O man I could never live there. The warmth and Frostbite sized spiders would be the death of me lol

having to wear t shirts fuckinh sucks

O man I could never live there. The warmth and Frostbite sized spiders would be the death of me lol

gonna get ya, better run for your life boyo

for me is the same shit