Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don’t see foids as human

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I don’t see foids as human anymore, as a wizard they all seem so demonic to me - that it is obvious that femons are the evil component of Earthlings. A human is part of the team - femons are parasites that leech on to the genetic and societal “winners”. Foids are not on the same level spiritually as males - that is why boys are scared to death to talk to the toilets when they are in school, evil radiates from toilet demons.

I am older than the age my parents divorced at - and I’m still a kissless virgin. If I rope, it’s because of the way foids made me feel all my life! The pain I have felt, is like the pain a foid would feel burning at the stake for being a witch.

I understand why Adam Lanza and Saint JD both offed their moms - that evil toilet was the portal that bred the male hated by femons for not being attractive. The least our mothers could have done was help us find dates, instead we were stuck being the ones stroking our mothER’s ego.

Sure but we haven’t dissected one by self

Last edited: