Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t support nor care for black peoples

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I hate the “KULTURE” and a lot of other stuff

Its hard to support anything they do because they keep destroying property during their periods of rioting.

I wish i had a sheboon gf with a hard ass mang

"KOOLTURE" lmao

I wish i had a sheboon gf with a hard ass mang

Your avi adds a humorous touch to each of your posts.

fuck them. wish they don't reproduce so much. every new nigger born is a new destroyer of properties. everything negative about them, because they just take from society without creating.

I’m in a position at my job I can discriminate against them pretty often, it’s great. I’ve made old black lady’s cry after taking basically everything from them, I’ve kicked poorer family’s out of their homes, it’s good shit
0E765F5B 83BA 4A47 A022 607357C59B27

fuck them. wish they don't reproduce so much. every new nigger born is a new destroyer of properties. everything negative about them, because they just take from society without creating.

what about black incels

I hate "antiracist" racism, which is what BLM and so many other movements and the mainstream media do.

The best way to stop racism is spreading universal religions in which everyone is an immoral soul before being anything else.

Talking about race all the time and racebaiting just makes things worse. Also saying you're "proud of your melanin" or some bullshit like that every 3 minutes is a dead giveway that you are complexed about your race. Successful people, or people who are really comfortable in a position, really don't feel the need of bringing it up all the time.

Title : I hate the “KULTURE” and a lot of other stuff
They're violent, stupid, ugly and nasty to be around. They're like the polar opposite of good. I understand that they're not all bad people. And there are niggers with genius level. I q's but i'm not going to let the exemption overturn the rule. And if most black people hate white people so much. The only practical thing to do is get the fuck away from them, just Get away from them.
IMG 20231126 010744 125

They're violent, stupid, ugly and nasty to be around. They're like the polar opposite of good. I understand that they're not all bad people. And there are niggers with genius level. I q's but i'm not going to let the exemption overturn the rule. And if most black people hate white people so much. The only practical thing to do is get the fuck away from them, just Get away from them.View attachment 969726
I’m black to bro , I’m uncle rukus