Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont sympathize with redpilled incels. they deserve their fate for being delusional and cocky

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
imagine thinking that going to the gym and showering more frequently, wageslaving, and being 'alpha' matters when you're ugly af :feelskek:. cope harder, redpilledcels. you deserve your fate for misleading thousands of incels and counting. soon the redpill movement will die out because incels will realize it does them no good

Many of them are youngcels who will one day become blackpilled. What do you think is going to happen when they're 30 or older and still a KHHV?

Smoke the cigar mate and join hastlers university
Im a top gee mate
20689   SoyBooru 256212021

If I ever end up self-improoving, it's not gonna be for foids. Who the actual fuck lifts for foid attention nowadays? The gajillions of broads slobbering all over skinny emos shows that your muscularity doesn't mean shit.

It is not their fault. I were redpill until not long ago. I discovered the blackpill less than a year ago.

It is hars to find the truth when society gaslight and lie to your face everyday. The redpill is the entry door to the blackpill.

They are always making fun of us

They're low IQ enough to fall for grifters.

fuck redpillers telling men we shouldnt cry and have no emotions fucking cunts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back