Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think I can go back into society socially

R

righteouscel

-
I just hate all the dumbass people out there is who are not even blackpilled, I've been blackpilled and friendless irl for so long now I literally only relate to a couple of based street drug dealers everyone else is cucked. How can I have male friends when they are all backstabbing normie simps who would rather step on you for status than looksmaxx I hate this clown world. Even if I do have a female friend which I'm not she's gonna have all her simps who are gonna judge me and tell her she's to good for me and possibly try to fight me plus we know they have no personality.

Last edited:
You’re gonna have to sooner or later when you get a job.

You’re gonna have to sooner or later when you get a job.
I know and I dread it I'm gonna have to be around she boons and niggers but atleast I won't need to talk to them but eventually it's gonna happen

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

In this modern world of hypergamy and foid worship, as well as increasing foid standards, it's quite right to realize you're almost always going to be negatively projected on with unfavourable traits and mocked, if legitimately subhuman, with no one having any incentive to defend you in any way; foid friends are even more cucked... :feelswhat:

They see you as a cuck, harmless and able to serve as a nice tool for validation and to dump her rantings about Chad and her personality detector failing on you daily; "platonic" friends are nearly impossible, and those who espouse such nonsense are laughable in their delusion that the foid would not have approached them already if they were physically attractive. :feelsjuice:

There is no way of doing so, in a "platonic" manner; it's simply the male hoping and wishing that the foid might grow attracted to him and thus a relationship will bloom, while she looks outside for any other HTN or above, the "friend" simply being a way to dump emotional loads and act as a white knight for her when Chad inevitably moves on, as well as a way to gain some validation and attention-seeking fulfillment with her knowing the cuck wishes to be with her... :feelshaha:

Chad has never had any actual foid "friends" while not already with a foid; they simply grow attracted to him, and the usual hypergamous behaviour occurs. :feelsclown:

theres no point in socialize unless it 100% guarantees you will get pussy as a result. I've socialized enough in my life to know that it doesn't result in me getting pussy. hence, it is pointless. i dont care about being friends, i dont care about talking, hanging out, etc. the only thing i care about is to pump some pussy then go back to my vidya or what not.

fuck norman and his delusional life.