Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think I would be happy with a gf

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
Obviously with a woman I would be much happier than I am now, that's for sure but, what I mean is that I would still be the same depressive guy with the gears in my head screwed up after so much time of social confinement, I think I've crossed the point of no return where no matter what I do I will never be happy

Obviously with a woman I would be much happier than I am now, that's for sure but, what I mean is that I would still be the same depressive guy with the gears in my head screwed up after so much time of social confinement, I think I've crossed the point of no return where no matter what I do I will never be happy
After a certain point, there's no point in losing your virginity.

i would always be worried about being cucked

It is not richer who has more, but who needs less.

I feel the same way Im still going to feel depressed hopeless lacking anything meaning in life

Last edited:
I feel same as you, probably because we never felt positive reinforcement from females so we can't actually visualize how is like when someone wants you and care for you. I agree that mental damage don't go away after a certain time and you can't just become normal overnight.
i would always be worried about being cucked
Same.

Same I think I have reached the point of no return.

After a certain point, there's no point in losing your virginity.
Unironically this.

When you spend too much time being deprived of sex and of any kind of affection, and miss key points in your life (TEEN LOVE FOR INSTANCE), you accumulate so much late that you'll never be able to make up for what you never had.

It.
Never.
Began.

This. It is often a fantasy to think you can turn around your life path, and even if you did, you might not be much happier than you are now because you would be saddled with new responsibilities and new problems.

Even if an incel could get a gf somehow, they might have passed the point in life where they were meant to develop the skills they'd need to keep her there (without her freaking out, leaving, and submitting a rape accusation jfl)

Too much damage already done after a certain point in our lifes

nothing can cure a lifetime of inceldom