Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont think inceldom is really that bad

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Just my personal opinion but with the age of the internet, I think we have enough to constantly distract us and keep us entertained. We dont have to live social lives anymore. Atleast that's how I feel. I feel like I'm going down the same path as my uncle, where I will be isolated from society. I feel connected to everyone online and that kind of satisfies me enough. Maybe its just an illusion because I live with my mom and that makes me feel less lonely, idk.

Just my personal opinion but with the age of the internet, I think we have enough to constantly distract us and keep us entertained. We dont have to live social lives anymore. Atleast that's how I feel. I feel like I'm going down the same path as my uncle, where I will be isolated from society. I feel connected to everyone online and that kind of satisfies me enough. Maybe its just an illusion because I live with my mom and that makes me feel less lonely, idk.
You either die a Bluepilled happy cuck or you live long enough to become a blackpilled king

Compared to the copes that will exist in the future we may as well be incels living in the stone age.
Yes, I'm sure it will get much better, especially for things like mental illness which plagues a lot of incels because of subhuman genetics. But I think we should already be kinda grateful that we have the internet atleast.

Compared to the copes that will exist in the future we may as well be incels living in the stone age.
Not wrong, i'm expecting based sex robots & better drugs in the future potentially elite VR systems to fuck 2d anime foids.

You either die a Bluepilled happy cuck or you live long enough to become a blackpilled king
I'm blackpilled. I know we are animals that just go off looks. I also feel like there really isnt that much to life and so there cant really be much to a person. That's why it makes sense to go for looks.

I'm blackpilled. I know we are animals that just go off looks. I also feel like there really isnt that much to life and so there cant really be much to a person. That's why it makes sense to go for looks.
Everything should be on equilibrium about that, it’s just not looks or not personality

I think you are mistaking truceldom with mere lack of sex
If you are ugly, chances are nobody will want to be your friend, chads will always get priority in jobs if you aren't better than them, you'll get mocked for your appearance often so essentially failo at work everywhere you go. This tends to be an overlooked fact in this forum which kinda surprises me.
Although the quarantine has significantly lessened these problems, all hell will break lose once again when this shit ends. You can never be truly happy as a trucel, you just pretend to be.

I coped just fine until i turned 31, then i wanted to cry all day, i was extremely depressed, i wanted to suicide. Everyone has it breaking point

Everything should be on equilibrium about that, it’s just not looks or not personality
yeah its not ONLY looks of ONLY personality. Looks matter most but sometimes personality can make or break someone.

yeah its not ONLY looks of ONLY personality. Looks matter most but sometimes personality can make or break someone.
Yes, you can be a jester or a thug if you want woman

I coped just fine until i turned 31, then i wanted to cry all day, i was extremely depressed, i wanted to suicide. Everyone has it breaking point
Damn, how come it went so downhill? how old are you now? How did you pull through and are you doing better now?

I'm an asocial autist ADD brain-damaged mong. All I need is good vidya gaming skills and decent mouse and I am happy to die as a NEET incel.

Yes, you can be a jester or a thug if you want woman
Thug is gonna work way better. Jester will just be seen as autistic. But if you're really subhuman neither is gonna work. Looks matter more.

Yes, I'm sure it will get much better, especially for things like mental illness which plagues a lot of incels because of subhuman genetics. But I think we should already be kinda grateful that we have the internet atleast.
No sexual pleasure suck but at least we aren’t starved Africans, we’re privileged compared to them

I'm an asocial autist ADD brain-damaged mong. All I need is good vidya gaming skills and decent mouse and I am happy to die as a NEET incel.
So you cope with the competition from gaming? I used to do that too.

I think you are mistaking truceldom with mere lack of sex
If you are ugly, chances are nobody will want to be your friend, chads will always get priority in jobs if you aren't better than them, you'll get mocked for your appearance often so essentially failo at work everywhere you go. This tends to be an overlooked fact in this forum which kinda surprises me.
Although the quarantine has significantly lessened these problems, all hell will break lose once again when this shit ends. You can never be truly happy as a trucel, you just pretend to be.
That's why you become a hikikomori NEET. You dont run into any of these problems. :feelsokman:

So you cope with the competition from gaming? I used to do that too.
Correct. I mostly play on low-ranked accounts and stomp noobs as that's the only way to enjoy competitive gaming without losing my mind.

Damn, how come it went so downhill? how old are you now? How did you pull through and are you doing better now?
Ill be soon 34, even when you think its over there's always that little bit of hope that something might change, at 31 i knew nothing will change and my brain couldn't handle it and i started losing it. Time flies by, day after day, sometimes i feel ok, sometimes i want to jump in front of the train. Its not just lack of sex and intimacy, it hurts not having friends to talk to, everyone you know gets married and have kids, they dont want to hang out with you anymore, you are a weirdo to them. Worst thing is not having a purpose in life.

Agreed, but it only lasts for so long before it's all gone.

I used to post on this site constantly everyday and night when I wasn't doing something. I got familiar with a lot of users who I occasionally spoke with in PM and iconic moments, particularly, @NEETAndTidy who hosted weekly movie nights and even reached out to me when I had my surgery, @Eskimocel who posted 24/7 and quoted my replies on other threads to boost his post count up as we spammed posts, @Cuyen who put effort into his posts and was one of the top 3 members at the time behind Eskimo and I, @Mainlander who wrote a book, The Blackpill Theory, Some guy who wanted to be mod so he made a thread and some guy, @Sniffles, wanting him to be mod so bad he gave out his personal info prompting the mods to step in. @BrendioEEE who went on to speak on some Buzzfeed video. @Catfishman who posted his interactions with women. And many more people/moments that made this site great IMO.

Bottom line, most of these people are gone and inactive. This site could go down any day or you could be suspended for a comment you made and never come back for a long time (for me it was 2 years) or ever. Prepare for that day.

Ill be soon 34, even when you think its over there's always that little bit of hope that something might change, at 31 i knew nothing will change and my brain couldn't handle it and i started losing it. Time flies by, day after day, sometimes i feel ok, sometimes i want to jump in front of the train. Its not just lack of sex and intimacy, it hurts not having friends to talk to, everyone you know gets married and have kids, they dont want to hang out with you anymore, you are a weirdo to them. Worst thing is not having a purpose in life.
You said you dont have a purpose. Are you a NEET?

You said you dont have a purpose. Are you a NEET?
Yeah, i guess not having kids, to build future for them, defeats the purpose of breaking your neck for few euros.

I used to post on this site constantly everyday and night when I wasn't doing something. I got familiar with a lot of users who I occasionally spoke with in PM and iconic moments, particularly, @NEETAndTidy who hosted weekly movie nights and even reached out to me when I had my surgery, @Eskimocel who posted 24/7 and quoted my replies on other threads to boost his post count up as we spammed posts, @Cuyen who put effort into his posts and was one of the top 3 members at the time behind Eskimo and I, @Mainlander who wrote a book, The Blackpill Theory, Some guy who wanted to be mod so he made a thread and some guy, @Sniffles, wanting him to be mod so bad he gave out his personal info prompting the mods to step in. @BrendioEEE who went on to speak on some Buzzfeed video. @Catfishman who posted his interactions with women. And many more people/moments that made this site great IMO.

Bottom line, most of these people are gone and inactive. This site could go down any day or you could be suspended for a comment you made and never come back for a long time (for me it was 2 years) or ever. Prepare for that day.
Damn that sounds fucking comfy and amazing. I really hope that day never Comes, I wouldnt be able to cope without this forum.

getting a gf would prob boost my self esteem.
and I'd be motivated to try interesting pursuits.
right now I have no motivation to do anything

Yeah, i guess not having kids, to build future for them, defeats the purpose of breaking your neck for few euros.
I totally get that. But isnt it better to go out into the world when youre alone instead of staying home?

I totally get that. But isnt it better to go out into the world when youre alone instead of staying home?
Not really, watching people my age what they achieved is suifuel for me, i used to like going to park but now it is filled with couples with kids, i stick out like sore thumb standing there as a fool all alone.

Damn that sounds fucking comfy and amazing. I really hope that day never Comes, I wouldnt be able to cope without this forum.

At one point it was. It was the peak of the Blackpill where most of the historical moments/people were around that time. Felt almost like a "second home" because you were always engaging in high-end posts, chatting with people you knew and related with, and were well-known to the site so there was always someone tagging you/inviting you to a groupchat.

Not to say this site isn't great, it just feels more like a subreddit you'd find in Reddit than a place you go to escape reality.

At one point it was. It was the peak of the Blackpill where most of the historical moments/people were around that time. Felt almost like a "second home" because you were always engaging in high-end posts, chatting with people you knew and related with, and were well-known to the site so there was always someone tagging you/inviting you to a groupchat.

Not to say this site isn't great, it just feels more like a subreddit you'd find in Reddit than a place you go to escape reality.
You mean that it has changed since going from .co to .is?

The blackpill has changed me forever
Even if i ascend or betabuxx (will probably be the 2nd option) I could never rid myself of blackpill beliefs and the truth on women

I already know the truth and that is enough for me, but it would be doubly devastating to know another social truth that I do not know so far.

I think you need to change your sexuality

Watch things never improve things for incels with autism or depression. Right now downies have an average lifespan of 60, normies with autism 55 and incels with autism and depression just 36 years old. If society wanted to it could make things better right now but it chooses not to.

so true