Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dont think ive taken a walk outside during the day in over a year now

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I just cant muster the strength to go on a daywalk. Im too comfortable with the cool night breeze, the empty streets where noone can see me, and the tranquil emptiness. Daytime is bright, annoying, loud and full of people who can judge me. I think the lack of sunlight is also causing me to be very deficient in vitamin D

I did the same but now I don't go on walks at all. Don't even need them anymore to feel good, fortunately.

I just cant muster the strength to go on a daywalk. Im too comfortable with the cool night breeze, the empty streets where noone can see me, and the tranquil emptiness. Daytime is bright, annoying, loud and full of people who can judge me. I think the lack of sunlight is also causing me to be very deficient in vitamin D
Do you at least open the curtains enough to get a little sunlight? Everyone should make sure their vitamins and essential minerals are balanced.

Do you at least open the curtains enough to get a little sunlight? Everyone should make sure their vitamins and essential minerals are balanced.
If the sun isnt getting on my laptop screen then i keep it open

If the sun isnt getting on my laptop screen then i keep it open
Have you ever gone to a doctor to officially see if you are deficient? I suspect that I am deficient but I’ve never confirmed it.

Recommend some vitamin D supplements (5000 IU or more). Helps a lot with stabilizing the mood especially during winter months if you're prone to seasonal depression. Sun isn't even worth it according to dermatologists because of our fucked up ozone layer. The risk of skin cancer is way too high.

Rotting is much better if you don’t have looks

I used to walk more but too much of the same shit has bored me

Going outside to enjoy the sun is nice...if there's no normie scum around you to disturb you with the toxic energy that emanates from their bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back