Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t trust people who don’t take photos or post selfies publically.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you don’t take photos of things around you or yourself, it just can be assumed that you’re either a richfag with a career and too much to lose or a LARPing discord fakecel potraying a facade here.

I trust @mistersinister threads 100x more than 99% of users.

You don't have to trust 50% of users everybody is larping in some capacity including le sinister

You don't have two trust 50% of users everybody is larping in some capacity including le sinister
Giga cope, sinister doxxed himself over a hundred times, he’s more honest than most users.

Don't know why people should be expected to doxx themselves to prove how ugly they are on an incel forum. :feelsjuice:

If you don’t take photos of things around you or yourself, it just can be assumed that you’re either a richfag with a career and too much to lose or a LARPing discord fakecel potraying a facade here.
Just dox yourself Theory.

Giga cope, sinister doxxed himself over a hundred times, he’s more honest than most users.
He literally larped being his own brother and pretending he killed himself.

Why would you even reveal your face? Theyll label you as an incel terrorist forever and get you fired at jobs

Which could ruin your reputation

I think the reason he doxxed himself is because nobody would doxx him :feelsthink:

i'm too ugly to take photos or post selfies publicly:fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back