Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't trust women

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I just can't. All they do is think how much they want to kill me, all because I'm short and non NT. I feel like an eldian that's just getting shit just because of how he was born. Goddamnit I hate thid:fuk: if they only say they loved short guys and autistic guys.

They are not trustworthy by nature

That's good. Foids only love themselves.:blackpill:

The foid lacks empathy. Of course they wouldn't care if one of us ropes or dies, we have no (sexual/financial) value to them.

Only the mentally retarded "trusts women"

I don't trust women like I don't trust wild animals. You never know what's going on in their stupid heads.

Apply that to nearly all humans tbh. Men and women, kids. Most people arent very trustworthy. Especially if one is ugly because people dont value you. They are incapable of empathising with your social pain and simply don't care. Its ironic. Being ugly i.e. having a low trust face, seems to make people very untrustworthy towards you

If you're an ugly guy, women should absolutely NOT be trusted for relationships or marriage. Women are only "less visual than men" in a pragmatic sense, not in the way we've been raised to believe. They date, fuck and marry guys they're NOT sexually attracted to all the damn time, and we wonder why so many relationships/marriages are so damn toxic.

I don't trust anybody

Apply that to nearly all humans tbh. Men and women, kids. Most people arent very trustworthy. Especially if one is ugly because people dont value you. They are incapable of empathising with your social pain and simply don't care. Its ironic. Being ugly i.e. having a low trust face, seems to make people very untrustworthy towards you
It's ironic, since I trust more incels than the entire news or outside world tells me. Even though most would kill me probably for pussy. :fuk: then again I was probably a loser black hole before my birth. I suck in the loser energy and thus loser energy gets transformed to me. That or maybe I just trust myself. It really has gotten to this point where all the right decisions are out of the window and only evil is worshipped

It's ironic, since I trust more incels than the entire news or outside world tells me. Even though most would kill me probably for pussy. :fuk: then again I was probably a loser black hole before my birth. I suck in the loser energy and thus loser energy gets transformed to me. That or maybe I just trust myself. It really has gotten to this point where all the right decisions are out of the window and only evil is worshipped
The world is backwards.