Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't understand how can someone can claim to be involuntarily NEET.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Anyone can get a remote Data Entry job and you need zero qualifications, even @RREEEEEEEEE has a data entry job and he's was a 27 year old college dropout NEET until recently.

Sure it won't pay a lot, but why should it? You won't be needing a lot of money to live as an incel with zero social responsibilites and relationships.

Last edited:
Anyone claiming they're involuntarily NEET is coping unless they legitimately have sub-80 IQ. :feelsahh:

I can't get a job even though i've gone to 10 interviews. I don't know what I'll do when I graduate

do you have a remote data entry job?
you can go on r/NEET if you don't believe me, plenty of guys with zero experience doing remote Data Entry jobs just by faking their resumes

Go and get a job then

Anyone claiming they're involuntarily NEET is coping unless they legitimately have sub-80 IQ. :feelsahh:
Even Advocate Doogy had a job and he's sub 80 IQ

Involuntary neet is hilarious to me because it makes normies seethe. Fuck working

I've went to more than 15 interviews and didn't got a job. Sent a ton of resumes too. Tried to network but failed.... I was involuntary neet, and i'm gonna be in a couple of months when my internship ends.

There are some people that can't get a job, i'm one of those people. Call it lack of knowledge on how to sell oneself, being submissive, incelish, whatever. I was not able to get a job, i did not get one still and i doubt i will get a true job.

That's why i tried to dabble on crypto or sold Wow gold lmao

Idk how get into that data entry stuff, I could probably just mop floors at a fast food joint

Anyone can get a remote Data Entry job and you need zero qualifications, even @RREEEEEEEEE has a data entry job and he's was a 27 year old college dropout NEET until recently.

Sure it won't pay a lot, but why should it? You won't be needing a lot of money to live as an incel with zero social responsibilites and relationships.

How? All of the supposed "remote data entry" jobs are scams, in my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back