Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don’t understand how my doctor can have a girlfriend while I don’t

med-cel

med-cel

Recruit
★★★★★
I see my doctor every week because I’m a schizo.

Last week, he told me he won’t be able to see me for a few months because he and his wife are having a baby and he’s going on pat leave.

This guy is short, a bit overweight and has at best an average face. Yet somehow he gets a girlfriend I don’t. And I’m 6 feet tall, relatively lean (working on it) and also have a roughly average face.

And before you say it’s status, he’s just a resident to he doesn’t make much money. Plus I’m a med student and am still a KHHV.

Maybe he isnt Indian?
(He definetly face mogs me to suicide)

Yet somehow he gets a girlfriend I don’t. And I’m 6 feet tall, relatively lean (working on it) and also have a roughly average face.
Exceptions can be found about literally anything.
There are curry janitors with a body count higher then a American white chad.
There are actually deformed people married.
Out of shape niggas married to fit women.
There are happy homeless people, and miserable rich people.

And none of those actually matter, because they are exceptions.

Look for a nigga like my grandma's doctor, that is like 6'7, white, head full of hair in his 30s, and not only is married, but has women thrusting for him. He is not the exception.

>6 feet tall
>average face
>I’m a schizo

Is the NT>everything pill real?

He’s a resident now, but his whore knows in the near future he will be rich. Betabuxx.

idk bro

This guy is short, a bit overweight and has at best an average face. Yet somehow he gets a girlfriend I don’t. And I’m 6 feet tall, relatively lean (working on it) and also have a roughly average face.
try SEAmaxx and I know it is impossible right now because you are at med school but when you finish it try to SEAmaxx

He’s a resident now, but his whore knows in the near future he will be rich. Betabuxx.
Wish that worked for me as a med student, but it hasn’t. The perils of being non-NT…

try SEAmaxx and I know it is impossible right now because you are at med school but when you finish it try to SEAmaxx
Thanks brocel, I do hope to try it one day

Last week, he told me he won’t be able to see me for a few months because he and his wife are having a baby and he’s going on pat leave.

And before you say it’s status, he’s just a resident to he doesn’t make much money. Plus I’m a med student and am still a KHHV.
How is your condition buddy?

Did you stop the addiction?

He is Oofy Doofy

Dont do the seamax

You dont want your legacy turned into HAPA
I think HAPA kids are fine, some foids are even into the shit. But if I have a HAPA son 100% I’m forcing him to get gymmaxxed

You just admitted it yourself. You're a STUDENT, whilst he's already working. When he was a student, he was presumably cel, too.

You just admitted it yourself. You're a STUDENT, whilst he's already working. When he was a student, he was presumably cel, too.
Every male med student I know isn’t cel and is happily in a relationship. But my subhuman face doesn’t allow for that.

some whores just want a simple lavish lifestyle leeching the husband
she probably is waiting to marry him and divorce once he gets the money.
she is just waiting
i remember this doctor 5'3 , bald, head like a fucking cone, thick glasses, sex appeal less than danny de vito, who married a nurse much taller than him
she visibly cant stand him and married him just for the money, but at least she got the boat trips she wants while her cuck goes to work

He's probably white and NT.

Because life is rigged

She is probably Becky tier not stace old non virgin used cunt I’m not even jealous it’s not like what I see prime frat chads have in college bars I go to have 2 or 3 model tier 21 yr old stace blonde on their arms imagine studying slaving for 10 yr to have old non virgin cunt who’s been fucked by 200 guys already