Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don't understand suicideposts

loseronline

loseronline

Greycel
never in my life have I ever seen a reasonable explanation for why people feel the need to announce that they are killing themselves other than seeking someone to ask for them to stop or wanting some sort or notoriety. For the latter I see no purpose in it due to the fact that you will quite literally not be affected whatsoever by any notoriety or popularity once you are dead. For the former I do not believe these people wish legitimate death upon themselves and are mainly agitated and finding a slightly less volatile way of lashing out to get attention. And no I am not calling for these people to just kill themselves.

never in my life have I ever seen a reasonable explanation for why people feel the need to announce that they are killing themselves other than seeking someone to ask for them to stop or wanting some sort or notoriety. For the latter I see no purpose in it due to the fact that you will quite literally not be affected whatsoever by any notoriety or popularity once you are dead. For the former I do not believe these people wish legitimate death upon themselves and are mainly agitated and finding a slightly less volatile way of lashing out to get attention. And no I am not calling for these people to just kill themselves.
maybe they wanna say goodbye

maybe they wanna say goodbye
this could be a very real possibility. in that case I would expect them to be more specific and say something along the lines of "I'll miss you guys just wanted to say bye."

this could be a very real possibility. in that case I would expect them to be more specific and say something along the lines of "I'll miss you guys just wanted to say bye."
Some incels write to not be forgotten. ER could've just killed himself, but he had managed to write a great manifesto that to this day inspires many incels worldwide. The man will die, but not his ideas.

Agreed. People who want to kill themselves do not announce it. They write a letter for family and blow their heads off with a pistol. No need to seek attention.

Some incels write to not be forgotten. ER could've just killed himself, but he had managed to write a great manifesto that to this day inspires many incels worldwide. The man will die, but not his ideas.
I enjoy people writing their beliefs before they die. If its concise and readable this is something I will make an exception for, I'm more so pointing out the people who just say "I'm gonna kms I hate you all" and then stop at that.

It's an attention seeking behavior (foid and troon behavior)

Let people vent you fucking nigger

Loneliness and feeling outcast are powerful emotions.The only thing that ever stopped me was fear of hell.Had I not feared hell I would have ended on a rope 30 years ago.Today my life is right with God and I am very happy.
People do not kill themselves for attention,there are people who truly live with so much anguish they truly do not want to live and they don't know that God really does care!

I hope these people actually do kill themselves because its obvious they want attention and are not actually suicidal.

Nice to get all those bottled up feelings out one last time.

JoinedApr 16, 2024 Posts9

If anything they usually just don't go with it.

We've had countless of examples of guys here annoucing a certain date where they'll off themselves, but then they'd be posting on their other alts (It was a lot like this between 2017 to 2019).

Yeah, it's mostly attentionwhoring for the most part.

Also, if the person is really gonna go with (the very few that actually do it), just know it's not worth it. Also, not listening to the people here that encourage to kill yourself because why would you want to listen to a possible fakecel?

I used to post about how I was gonna kill myself but stopped because im never gonna go thru with it

Last edited:
Attention seeking or just venting, it's hard to just disappear & tell no one I guess.

loseronline

Greycel​

JoinedApr 16, 2024
Posts10

If anything they usually just don't go with it.

We've had countless of examples of guys here annoucing a certain date where they'll off themselves, but then they'd be posting on their other alts (It was a lot like this between 2017 to 2019).

Yeah, it's mostly attentionwhoring for the most part.

Also, if the person is really gonna go with (the very few that actually do it), just know it's not worth it. Also, not listening to the people here that encourage to kill yourself because why would you want to listen to a possible fakecel?
@BataviaCel is the only one that I know of who actually roped